Do ethnic white Frenchmen actually exist?

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Like I mean someone who is ethnically French. Like that's your ethnic group, your heritage and ancestry for centuries, your families culture for centuries. Your family has only ever been from France as far as you know.

Or is France literally just filled with a bunch of blacks and MENA, and the remaining "white frenchmen" population is actually not real "ethnic Frenchman" but just other white europeans from other European countries, who are either 1st generation french CITIZENS, maybe 2nd generation at best.

Last edited:
Ask the french

They don’t exist

They don’t exist
cry crying GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yeah I’m ethnically french but I’m from the Germanic part so I got Germanic genes
Didn’t save me from looksmaxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Yeah I’m ethnically french but I’m from the Germanic part so I got Germanic genes
Germanic part? Alsace?

Alsatia or something? Arsense Wenger was from there, guy really had the Germanic genes, he's like 6'4. Wenger gives it away I guess. Why aren't they a part of Germany? War spoils?

Alsatia or something? Arsense Wenger was from there, guy really had the Germanic genes, he's like 6'4. Wenger gives it away I guess. Why aren't they a part of Germany? War spoils?
Because we won the war jfl
Ngl id rather be german I can’t stand this country

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
No the French are extinct from centuries of getting cucked by everyone.

France has been dead for years.

France is not real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back