Do Europeans stabilise at a specific skin colour/ pheno?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Like if both are blonde parents, the kid would be blonde pale , and if both med kid would also be med? Here genetics are so fucked , two very light skin parents can give birth to dark skin child and vice versa, platyrrhine nose can give birth to leptorhiine nose kid etc.

its funny cos we have lowest genetic drift so probably these features are mutations rather than an allele that gets selected (since sexual selection in india has been next to none past 1000 years). Every indian kid is a mystery meat in that u never know what ur gonna get, this is why im gonna breed central asian girls cos it will fix bad undereye pheno and cna more reliably predict kid features after seeig the girl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Like if both are blonde parents, the kid would be blonde pale , and if both med kid would also be med?
yes that is almost always the case

Here genetics are so fucked , two very light skin parents can give birth to dark skin child and vice versa,
All CR7 had to do was settle down with a Nordic foid to have very white looking kids instead he decided he would create an Arab/Gypsy looking family

The next generation in my family all have the blue eyes + brown/blonde hair Celtic/Aryan combo despite brown eyes being present in my generation.
Dalit traits getting wiped out in one gen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back