do eyelash growth serums fuck up fat pads?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
do they burn eyelid fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
why would they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
why would they?
seen many threads saying that it can burn eyelid fat.

apparently many things burn eyelid fat according to this forum, even castor oil.

is this true?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and LooksOrDeath
It's only a rare side effect that happens in less than 1% from what I know, and it's for people who used it as eye-drops for eye treatment. It works so strong that only few application will give you visible effects and it stays for a while, so just use as little as possible with long pauses between series of use, and observe if something happens. You won't turn into a ghoul overnight, don't worry.

do they burn eyelid fat?
The chemical that burns fat pads is called prostaglandin, it also has analogues which go under different names. I personally use revitalash which has prostaglandin but since I live in Canada I get the canadian version which doesn't, still works but not as well as it would with prostaglandin cause it's what causes a lot of the hair growth. The peptides still work though and no side effects

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 31087
The chemical that burns fat pads is called prostaglandin, it also has analogues which go under different names. I personally use revitalash which has prostaglandin but since I live in Canada I get the canadian version which doesn't, still works but not as well as it would with prostaglandin cause it's what causes a lot of the hair growth. The peptides still work though and no side effects
is castor oil cope?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
is castor oil cope?
Not sure, just get a peptide serum with no prostaglandin that's your best bet. The best thing for sure is minoxidil it will transform your eyebrows and eyelashes but can also cause really bad side effects on the face such as bloating, dark eye circles, and loss of collagen, but not everyone who uses it gets the side effects so you might wanna experiment. Apply a little foam to your eyebrows, don't use liquid or oral, it usually takes a while for minox to really work a few months and see how your face reacts to it. Or just use a peptide serum in the morning and night made specifically for eyelashes and/or eyebrows

Not sure, just get a peptide serum with no prostaglandin that's your best bet. The best thing for sure is minoxidil it will transform your eyebrows and eyelashes but can also cause really bad side effects on the face such as bloating, dark eye circles, and loss of collagen, but not everyone who uses it gets the side effects so you might wanna experiment. Apply a little foam to your eyebrows, don't use liquid or oral, it usually takes a while for minox to really work a few months and see how your face reacts to it. Or just use a peptide serum in the morning and night made specifically for eyelashes and/or eyebrows
heard people with peptide serum got results then after some time it returned to how they were originally even though they were till using. might have been a certain product, it was the one from The Ordinary but idk.

It's only a rare side effect that happens in less than 1% from what I know, and it's for people who used it as eye-drops for eye treatment. It works so strong that only few application will give you visible effects and it stays for a while, so just use as little as possible with long pauses between series of use, and observe if something happens. You won't turn into a ghoul overnight, don't worry.
its encouraged to use it very often but after a certain time once you got the length and thinckes you want, can you just use it 2-3 times a week to maintain or gonna have to use it everyday to maintain also?

its encouraged to use it very often but after a certain time once you got the length and thinckes you want, can you just use it 2-3 times a week to maintain or gonna have to use it everyday to maintain also?
I only used it for eyebrows, putting it above and on eyebrow area, and my lashes exploded in length after barely 2-3 days (used once at nigh before bed). I have pretty long lashes naturally so effect could be exaggerated by that, but still, considering I didn't even touch the lashes it shows how strong it is. I don't think you'll have to use it much, gotta check for yourself but just few days should give you visible effect, then you can just leave it when you're happy with how it looks and then return to use it back when it visibly reduces. For me I use it for 4-6 days, and the effect stays strong for multiple weeks, 4-7 weeks, and probably even twice that to reduce back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
I only used it for eyebrows, putting it above and on eyebrow area, and my lashes exploded in length after barely 2-3 days (used once at nigh before bed). I have pretty long lashes naturally so effect could be exaggerated by that, but still, considering I didn't even touch the lashes it shows how strong it is. I don't think you'll have to use it much, gotta check for yourself but just few days should give you visible effect, then you can just leave it when you're happy with how it looks and then return to use it back when it visibly reduces. For me I use it for 4-6 days, and the effect stays strong for multiple weeks, 4-7 weeks, and probably even twice that to reduce back to normal.
did you notice a reduction in your hooding?

what serum did you use?
I searched for cheapest possible deals, usually bought bimatoprost droplets Miraclash but they're no longer available where I live, now I bought few of Vipera Rehash Eyelash, those are encased in elongated packet like these mascaras or something, but it has paintbrush applicator

yes, if they have prostaglandin analogues

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
seen many threads saying that it can burn eyelid fat.

apparently many things burn eyelid fat according to this forum, even castor oil.

is this true?
Hahga, castor oil doesnt burn shit bro JFL

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1