Do fin/dut reduce bone mass development peak at age 25-28 that occurs POST PUBERTY

eyecon

eyecon

Iron
As you can see David Ghandy acended from age 21 to 27 due to him reaching his peak bone mass which we all reach at age 25. His dimorphism increased dramatically because of this. What causes this? What hormones etc? Will finasteride and 5ar inhibitors stop this peak bone mass development and facial maturation POST PUBERTY that occurs and peaks at age 25?

Attachments

• IMG_3571.jpeg
    IMG_3571.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3573.jpeg
    IMG_3573.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Probably tbh, fin users look like trannys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, igniteisbad and DHTrash
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, FutureSlayer, Alexios and 1 other person
As strange as those images are, those guys clearly have developed and age appropriate bone mass, my thinking is test and hgh are culprits of bone mass peak not dht which is mostly pointless post puberty ?
prolly, but fin certainly wont help either

As you can see David Ghandy acended from age 21 to 27 due to him reaching his peak bone mass which we all reach at age 25. His dimorphism increased dramatically because of this. What causes this? What hormones etc? Will finasteride and 5ar inhibitors stop this peak bone mass development and facial maturation POST PUBERTY that occurs and peaks at age 25?
Probably tbh, fin users look like trannys View attachment 3057904View attachment 3057905
Bad photo vs good photo

100% due to T. I'm 27 and I noticed that my jawline changed very similarly to ghandis starting at around age 23-24 till 27. Yet I've been nuking DHT with fin & dut the entire time.

You better pray to St. Blackops2cel to ever look like them at ages 60 and 40 LMAO

View attachment 3057936
Good to know. Is dht really that bad? Can I hop on fin at 20 now I know I need to and develop normally with age appropriate dimorphism? I don’t want to look like a baby face 20 year old at 27!

Good to know. Is dht really that bad? Can I hop on fin at 20 now I know I need to and develop normally with age appropriate dimorphism? I don’t want to look like a baby face 20 year old at 27!
Trust me, the older you get the more you wish you still had that baby face. Women have frequently complimented me because I look younger for my age. "Wow, you're 27 already? You look 22 tops!" It's not hard to look better than most men in my age-range, because 50% of men will be fat bald(ing) slapheads/neckbeards by this age. I'm not kidding, 50% of my friend group is already bald(ing).

And yes, DHT can absolutely kill your looks in your early-mid-late 20s. Just look at how Justin Bieber aged from his recent photos, and he only turned 30 this year. His balding, post-pubertal acne, wrinkles, are all caused by high sensitivity to DHT. Should you take fin at 20? If you're losing hair, absolutely. In hindsight I wish I could've started blasting dutasteride from age 20 lol. Age pill is fucking brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyecon
Trust me, the older you get the more you wish you still had that baby face. Women have frequently complimented me because I look younger for my age. "Wow, you're 27 already? You look 22 tops!" It's not hard to look better than most men in my age-range, because 50% of men will be fat bald(ing) slapheads/neckbeards by this age. I'm not kidding, 50% of my friend group is already bald(ing).

And yes, DHT can absolutely kill your looks in your early-mid-late 20s. Just look at how Justin Bieber aged from his recent photos, and he only turned 30 this year. His balding, post-pubertal acne, wrinkles, are all caused by high sensitivity to DHT. Should you take fin at 20? If you're losing hair, absolutely. In hindsight I wish I could've started blasting dutasteride from age 20 lol. Age pill is fucking brutal.
Yes good skin of a 20 year old at 27 is good but 20 year old bone structure at 27 isn’t great. But you’re saying your bones developed normally for you age and you look younge4 because of skin? I’m hopping on after bloodwork

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung

Having a baby face when you're older isn't as good as you might think. Just makes you look uncanny like you never fully masculinized. Having good skin and a full head of hair is good tho.

I have no fucking clue. I used finasteride since 16 and I regret it. Avoid every shit that blocks natural hormone production. Even if costs you to lose hair. I am 21yo and my dimorphism is giga fucked. I can't grow beard for shit, I have squeaky ass voice too. Brutal:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I have no fucking clue. I used finasteride since 16 and I regret it. Avoid every shit that blocks natural hormone production. Even if costs you to lose hair. I am 21yo and my dimorphism is giga fucked. I can't grow beard for shit, I have squeaky ass voice too. Brutal:feelswhy::feelswhy:
brutal, i'm immune to fin bad side effect

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
I don’t think that’s to do wit dht bro u just destined for that. I know that cos u said u got a squeaky voice which is purely due to low test. So that’s why u got low dimorphism too. Nothing to do with dht or finasteride. That’s genetics

As you can see David Ghandy acended from age 21 to 27 due to him reaching his peak bone mass which we all reach at age 25. His dimorphism increased dramatically because of this. What causes this? What hormones etc? Will finasteride and 5ar inhibitors stop this peak bone mass development and facial maturation POST PUBERTY that occurs and peaks at age 2o g
It's strange why do most men faces change around the 20s mark?

and he only turned 30 this year. His balding, post-pubertal acne, wrinkles, are all caused by high sensitivity to DHT.
Broscience , you cannot have a high sensivity to dht

Dht cause balding, balding age you 10000x
That is the only thing

I don’t think that’s to do wit dht bro u just destined for that. I know that cos u said u got a squeaky voice which is purely due to low test. So that’s why u got low dimorphism too. Nothing to do with dht or finasteride. That’s genetics
Exactly

Increasing dht or T will not increase you dimporhism , you dont suddenly get big bones

I am not saying its all genetics, i am saying it dont matter how much androgens run in you blood , increasing it will not increase dimorphism

Exactly

Increasing dht or T will not increase you dimporhism , you dont suddenly get big bones

I am not saying its all genetics, i am saying it dont matter how much androgens run in you blood , increasing it will not increase dimorphism
Increasing T and HGH will to an stent but mostly gentics

you cannot have a high sensivity to dht
:unsure: This statement makes absolutely no sense. Here's why:

1. The Androgen Receptor
The sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT is, by definition, what causes male pattern baldness (MPB). This sensitivity is determined by genetic variations in the AR gene. These variations can lead to differences in how strongly DHT binds to the androgen receptor (AR) and how the hair follicle cells respond to DHT. This explains why men with lower DHT sensitivity, even if they have the same or higher levels of DHT, experience less or no hair loss because their hair follicles are less affected.

2. 5-alpha reductase
The 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzyme converts testosterone to DHT. There are two main isoenzymes: Type I and Type II (there is also a Type III, but it is less relevant for hair loss). If the activity of 5AR is lower, less testosterone is converted to DHT. Therefore, even if testosterone levels are the same, DHT levels can be lower, reducing the likelihood of hair loss. Like with AR genetic variations, genetic variations also play a role in 5AR. Genetic differences can influence the expression and activity levels of 5AR in individuals. Those with lower 5AR activity may produce less DHT in the scalp, leading to a reduced impact on hair follicles.

DHT causes balding, acne, as well as wrinkling (yes even wrinkling, since DHT also inhibits elastin production).

Absolutely useless trash hormone that should be nuked to 0 after puberty. If there was a drug stronger than dutasteride that inhibited 99,99% instead of 92-96% DHT, I'd hop on it immediately.
Yes good skin of a 20 year old at 27 is good but 20 year old bone structure at 27 isn’t great. But you’re saying your bones developed normally for you age and you look younge4 because of skin? I’m hopping on after bloodwork
Yes, I have very strong thick long hair which makes you look youthful which girls seethe over btw (jfl at short hair copers, see Tom Cruise mogging with long hair compared to short hair). Also no wrinkles, nasolabial folds, crows feet etc.

Attachments

• 1251351213132.mp4
    3.6 MB
Last edited: