I

IwillRope2024

SSS-Class Foid Hater
I believe they only have empathy towards children and other foids tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I can assure you that even that possible exception is misleading. Women hate ugly children, postpartum depression is one example. Only those who gave birth to subhuman children will suffer from it.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Darkeningstar
I can assure you that even that possible exception is misleading. Women hate ugly children, postpartum depression is one example. Only those who gave birth to subhuman children will suffer from it.
Based Arthur

• +1
Reactions: Dream99 and IwillRope2024
You’re right i got abused by my mother and none of my siblings did. i always wonder why she hated me and as i got black pilled and looked at my siblings i realized that it’s because i’m the ugliest out of everyone.

Last edited:
not even towards children and other foids, no foid would sacrifice herself to save another foid ever while it seems to happen between male comrades or towards stranger women and children (eg. Titanic)

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Females tend more toward sympathy, empathy and sympathy are often confused.

• +1
Reactions: Dream99 and IwillRope2024