gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
Because they like horses

What if horseface = big penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, datboijj and chadintraining
I’ve always thought that long midface is bad because it can mean downwards growth, and also humans are evolving to have more compact faces.

But that’s only theoretical, I’ve never seen proof of it in real life. And the other day I saw the prettiest girl that I’ve seen in several years, I’m gonna make a thread about this, but she was with a horsefaced guy. We would roast him on here because of his crappy face and visible balding, but he was also tall and big and robust. He looked very high HGH and high DHT so yup, big dick can be assumed.

They looked kinda like this. Tall horseface with money and status = top tier foids coming your way.

IMG 3418
IMG 3417

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, jué and gigell
Because they like horses

What if horseface = big penis
A longer midface is a dimorphic trait, it isn’t ideal (way better than a short midface tbh), but some will like it

And facial dimorphism is correlated with prenatal T, which is also correlated with penis size, so your thinking may genuinely have some truth to it tbh

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I’ve always thought that long midface is bad because it can mean downwards growth, and also humans are evolving to have more compact faces.

But that’s only theoretical, I’ve never seen proof of it in real life. And the other day I saw the prettiest girl that I’ve seen in several years, I’m gonna make a thread about this, but she was with a horsefaced guy. We would roast him on here because of his crappy face and visible balding, but he was also tall and big and robust. He looked very high HGH and high DHT so yup, big dick can be assumed.

They looked kinda like this. Tall horseface with money and status = top tier foids coming your way.

View attachment 3025503 View attachment 3025504
That’s my dad , he has a really dimorphic skull with a long mid face and huge chin

I hope to grow to that level but 10x better looks

A longer midface is a dimorphic trait, it isn’t ideal (way better than a short midface tbh), but some will like it

And facial dimorphism is correlated with prenatal T, which is also correlated with penis size, so your thinking may genuinely have some truth to it tbh
I thing slightly longer is ideal , I would look way better if my proportions were teaked

I think so long as it's not way too long (midface ratio <0.9), a long face on a guy isn't horrible.

Obviously the ideal is more compact.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, chadintraining, Whatever and 1 other person
They like men with a good Facial Height/Width ratio.
An extreme example of this, would be Haaland.
He has a rather masculine look.

I think so long as it's not way too long (midface ratio <0.9), a long face on a guy isn't horrible.

Obviously the ideal is more compact.
1:1 MFR > anything else

Long midface > Short midface

This is what I believe

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I don't see anything wrong w a horseface, might actually make some guys more attractive

I thing slightly longer is ideal , I would look way better if my proportions were teaked
It depends on the pheno, some look better with longer features, others shorter

Because horse face isn't a failo. Having a compact face is extremely low class looking.

Because horse face isn't a failo. Having a compact face is extremely low class looking.

O’Pry and DiCaprio have compact faces and they definitely don’t look low class to me. Looking classy isn’t really about face length, I’d say it’s more about pheno, skin and hair, even clothes and style.