• big abs

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • big arms

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
rape

rape

rapist
ive asked around and most foids have said they prefer big arms & that abs look weird . but i see people on here saying abs are important & that women want them . which do they rlly want

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Arms. 90IQ question.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: exo, copernico, wollet2 and 3 others
ive asked around and most foids have said they prefer big arms & that abs look weird . but i see people on here saying abs are important & that women want them . which do they rlly want
good face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Hetman Vilkas and 1 other person
obviously a good face is the #1 thing they prefer but . as a secondary preference would they rather have big arms or big abs jfl
height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, XtrovertNTnormalfag, isis_Bleach and 4 others
rate my brother, people call him Armand the Dragon
Hernan Drago pelo largo

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Klasik616
obviously a good face is the #1 thing they prefer but . as a secondary preference would they rather have big arms or big abs jfl
Arms are way more dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Wtf is big abs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MACAN, thegiganigga, deadstock and 3 others
They’re both the same answer. Those are essentially personality traits

Where is the big dick option

“big abs” sounds like a bloated fatass bodybuilder jfl. So no. But yea women like big arms more than leanness I think. It’s more high T to have the first.

• +1
Reactions: rape
Frame + arms, they don't rly care about abs, if you fuck her maybe she'll notice and make her more horny but that it

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, XtrovertNTnormalfag, rape and 2 others
Either. Skinny guys with a small waist and nice abs get play even if theyre just lazy fucks who won't get up to eat. Guys with big arms also get girls cuz it's impressive. Ideally you'd want big arms and a small waist with abs (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rape and thegiganigga
username jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rape
i was imagining big pecs & overly defined abs jfl im just now realizing that big abs makes 0 sense
yea u mean ripped sexy abs vs big sexy arms which one do foids prefer most?

• +1
big ass obviously

• +1
Reactions: rape and Latinolooksmaxxer
lean, midly athletic with flat abs >> bulky with big arms but round belly, for most foids

but most foids dont care about ripped abs, if you have like 4 packs and low bellyfat, and low bodyfat overall (at least lower than 15%, ideally 12%-10%) you're good to go

• +1
Arms are male gaze

• Hmm...