Do foreskin needs to be retracted for sex?

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
I am an incel so i dont really need it but I'm curious. What if its not retracted during intercourse?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
I am an incel so i dont really need it but I'm curious. What if its not retracted during intercourse?
nigga when you get hard your foreskin is suposed to go back automatically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ey88, watah and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
you need to see a urologist lol

You’re going to have serious problems if you manage to get laid one day and end up tearing your foreskin in the process

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and 14vic
Also just fyi the main treatment for this problem is circumcision. You can take betamethosone and do stretching exercises but that’s not always enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Also just fyi the main treatment for this problem is circumcision. You can take betamethosone and do stretching exercises but that’s not always enough.
he must be a dindu its common for them to have it.....btw op you can just get some creams and stretch it in the shower for 4-5 weeks it will be normal depends on which phimosis you have

• So Sad
he must be a dindu its common for them to have it.....btw op you can just get some creams and stretch it in the shower for 4-5 weeks it will be normal depends on which phimosis you have
Yes I'm Dindu. What creams

Yes I'm Dindu. What creams
go to the doctor but what i'm telling you rn he is going to tell the same shit abt massaging and shi......also does it come down when soft and stays when erect or it never rolls down?

• +1
go to the doctor but what i'm telling you rn he is going to tell the same shit abt massaging and shi......also does it come down when soft and stays when erect or it never rolls down?
It stays

You have phimosis. time to take a pair of scissors to that shit boyo

• Woah