Do gay men and straight women find the same men attractive?

Chug He

Chug He

Iron
I have two tiktok accounts which both have good traction. On one account which has 20k followers i would say 50% of my followers are gay men however on the other account which only has 10 followers 80% are women. This got me thinking if both gay men and straight women have the same appeal. Any thoughts? Genuine question😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin and StarvedEpi
post anti homosexual propaganda on the 20k account

• +1
Reactions: Chug He, mug and Whatever
gay men are just horny af tbh

Not necessarily. There's still the male gaze vs female gaze stuff. I think gay men tend to put more emphasis on the body

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
No gays like more masculine men comparatively to women

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
From my observations I'd have to say a strong no. Male gays will tend to prefer men who fall under the male gaze (go figure) and straight women will tend to prefer men who fall under the female gaze (also go figure). There might be some overlap though it's usually because someone is already GL to begin with which leads to the biggest difference I see is that you don't need to be GL to get action or be considered attractive in the gay community, you just need to be well groomed. You can be a LTN in the gay community but if you get muscles, obtain a fashion sense, and style your hair (y'know, if you follow most PUA/looksmaxxing copes) you'll generally be well off amongst gays. Whereas to be appealing to woman you need to be GL to begin with, vary rarely can looksmaxxing save you, things like being fit and having fashion only serve as multipliers for men who are already GL for women.

Muscles:
Gays will seem to like builds that either look roided or strong fat builds (e.g. bears) whereas women will tend to prefer leaner athletic physiques that look natural but fit.

Makeup:
Gays will usually put on flamboyant amounts of makeup that almost look drag whereas women will seem to prefer a no makeup makeup look for men or if the makeup is obvious it's usually not as loud.

Style:
Gay guys will often wear loud expressive clothing no matter how unflattering it is on their bodies or they'll go overboard on the metrosexual look. For women if you don't look good in a T-shirt then it's over for you. (the overdressed gf vs. underdressed bf trend comes to mind for this)

Some old collage I made with the upper half being what I'd consider more geared towards a gay male audience and the bottom half having stronger female appeal.

Male female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Pollorex and mug
I have two tiktok accounts which both have good traction. On one account which has 20k followers i would say 50% of my followers are gay men however on the other account which only has 10 followers 80% are women. This got me thinking if both gay men and straight women have the same appeal. Any thoughts? Genuine question😂
10k btw not 10 sorry. But yeah I j b worried my appeal might b more towards the gay community shii id be cooked😢