Do girls even care if you get a hair transplant?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Machine Gun Kelly went from low tier celeb to hollywood's #1 slayer after a hair transplant:

D001ADC5 AB68 4F50 9D71 F9A06F2CBD3E

Demi Lovato

Fd6ec7b492824b6ea12f4c32048b3529 xl

Sommer Ray

862cbaa312c69faff72c66356d97aa46

Chantel Jeffries

ChantelJeffriesMachineGunKellyoutsideOfsZcsKJuejx

Halsey

Rs 600x600 180703180754 600 halsey machine gun kelly

Megan Fox

Meghan Fox Machine Gun Kelly

JFL at anyone worrying about noticeable scars or finasteride when this guy got an obvious transplant and dated everyone's hollywood dream girls after it. @ifyouwannabemylover

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
he employed the "just don't talk about it and wear a hat" strategy. basically, for gossip, it is fueled by the person(s) gossiped on. if you just keep living life, no more fuel, nobody cares, fire goes out, people forget

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 14262, Warlow and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 9670
just don't bring it up people might not even notive

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, MiroslavBulldosex and OOGABOOGA
just don't bring it up people might not even notive
Indeed I’ll be fringe frauding until I get mine so hopefully no one will know unless I’ve told them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 9670
Indeed I’ll be fringe frauding until I get mine so hopefully no one will know unless I’ve told them
norwooders like us look at everyones hairlines, I doubt many normies would notice unless you try it lower you hairline alot or get a shitty transplant

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
norwooders like us look at everyones hairlines, I doubt many normies would notice unless you try it lower you hairline alot or get a shitty transplant
My hairline is already pretty low and easily covered unless I get hit with a rogue gust of wind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
My hairline is already pretty low and easily covered unless I get hit with a rogue gust of wind
yeah your hairline looks good, I need more density and temples filled in but my hairline is naturally quite high and has receded a bit

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Women care about the finished product: does the guy look good or not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad, LastHopeForNorman, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
yeah your hairline looks good, I need more density and temples filled in but my hairline is naturally quite high and has receded a bit
Sucks brah get your money up and get that ht, fuck what people think. People thinking you got a ht is better than being bald. Do women care that a guy who was fat worked his ass off and maybe used roids to get in great shape? Nah now he’s hot bc he’s got a great body. Reminder women care about the end result, not the process.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, faggotchadlite and Deleted member 9670
they don't care. You look good you look good and unless your famous who the fuck will know lol?

Oh hi my name is melvin and i had a hair transplant
what's your name? :feelsgood:

why would you even say that
just say that you took hair pills or even nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 4562
Women care about the finished product: does the guy look good or not
Yes, but they want it to be "natural"/easy. It's why they love hot bodies but hate guys who spend tons of time in the gym.

Essentially, they want the signs that your genetics are good and you will produce good looking, successful children. So I would not tell any sloot about procedure I have had done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 4562
he employed the "just don't talk about it and wear a hat" strategy. basically, for gossip, it is fueled by the person(s) gossiped on. if you just keep living life, no more fuel, nobody cares, fire goes out, people forget
indeed, the smartest celebrities just ignore any controversy and eventually people forget

good thread ndl

Machine-Gun-Kelly-3.jpg

him without concealer to fake density to his hairtransplant

also he keeps balding behind his transplant...

29899062-0-image-a-46_1592802855090.jpg

so much to "dont worry about finasteride bro"

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Machine Gun Kelly went from low tier celeb to hollywood's #1 slayer after a hair transplant:

View attachment 1120635

Demi Lovato

View attachment 1120638

Sommer Ray

View attachment 1120639

Chantel Jeffries

View attachment 1120640

Halsey

View attachment 1120641

Megan Fox

View attachment 1120642

JFL at anyone worrying about noticeable scars or finasteride when this guy got an obvious transplant and dated everyone's hollywood dream girls after it. @ifyouwannabemylover
you have to take fin if you get a transplant.

Machine-Gun-Kelly-3.jpg

him without concealer to fake density to his hairtransplant

also he keeps balding behind his transplant...

29899062-0-image-a-46_1592802855090.jpg

so much to "dont worry about finasteride bro"
his daughter is a cutie

you have to take fin if you get a transplant.
if you're prone to hair loss or already suffering from hair loss. People with naturally high hairlines and no history of hair loss can likely bypass this

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 10104
they'd definitely rather have you get a transplant than go bald, just look at the gazillion posts online where foids say they don't like their bfs anymore cuz norwood

ht leaves no scars either just scalp advancement does

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and homo_faber
Why would anyone care about a HT?
MGK is a 6'6 slayer tho :y'all:

if you're prone to hair loss or already suffering from hair loss. People with naturally high hairlines and no history of hair loss can likely bypass this
if you are sure you wont receed a hairline lowering method by frost will give you better results simply bc hairtransplants never reach natural density

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7725