Rtrytukjjk

Uhh well sometimes they do that playful kicking and punching thing

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I neg my dick

• Hmm...
You mean tease you and mess with you?

I just mess with them back and throw some playful or flirty banter depending on the mood

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Velvet and TheMewingBBC
You mean tease you and mess with you?

I just mess with them back and throw some playful or flirty banter depending on the mood
i just call
them whores and then browse psl sites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
what’s an example of a neg
some examples from this week:
  • girl asked me where I get my eyebrows done
  • another one punched me before asking "you wanna dance with me or are you afraid to get your shoes dirty?" Her friend said "leave the man alone, he's clearly having the time of his life." (I was floored) Then she replied "UGH. WHATEVER" and walked away
  • making fun of the way I slur when I'm fucked up
idk I just hate it when they approach like that. I usually get an apology after, but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
some examples from this week:
  • girl asked me where I get my eyebrows done
  • another one punched me before asking "you wanna dance with me or are you afraid to get your shoes dirty?" Her friend said "leave the man alone, he's clearly having the time of his life." (I was floored) Then she replied "UGH. WHATEVER" and walked away
  • making fun of the way I slur when I'm fucked up
idk I just hate it when they approach like that. I usually get an apology after, but still

wtf? do they think you're gay or something?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and fukmylyf
Neg females with your fist. They are physically weak and most women are twinks.

• Love it
wtf? do they think you're gay or something?
yeah, that's the joke. They're making fun of my high inhib. Last year one girl told me to "stop being a pussy" bc I didn't slap her ass at a party. I don't know how to deal with high T girls tbh. Laughing it off feels soy and I'm usually too annoyed to flirt back.

Last edited:
yeah, that's the joke. They're making fun of my high inhib. Last year I had one girl tell me to "stop being a pussy" bc I didn't slap her ass at a party. I don't know how to deal with high T girls tbh. Laughing it off feels soy and I'm usually too annoyed to flirt back.
Should have slapped her ass right then and there

• +1
i dont talk to girls outside of work

i dont talk to girls

yeah, that's the joke. They're making fun of my high inhib. Last year one girl told me to "stop being a pussy" bc I didn't slap her ass at a party. I don't know how to deal with high T girls tbh. Laughing it off feels soy and I'm usually too annoyed to flirt back.

i think all you can really do in a situation like this is just be more low inhib. i've tried thinking of other scenarios briefly and nothing else would really work. laughing it off would definitely be bad but showing that it got you annoyed is bad too.

• +1
so that means u were larping the entire time just lol

Girls are quiet around me and always say sorry to me