Do girls get sad over missing teen love?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I'm talking about girls who lose their virginity post HS. Do they feel sad over not experiencing teen romance like we do?

Impossible for a girl in the western world to not lose her virginity before university
Outside western world, this whole "lost serotonin" crap doesn't exist because it's normal for people to have until 18-20 to have sex for the first (if not longer).

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, Swagwaffle, Future Arablite and 1 other person
Impossible for a girl in the western world to not lose her virginity before university

My oneitis lost it at 19-20

Outside western world, this whole "lost serotonin" crap doesn't exist because it's normal for people to have until 18-20 to have sex for the first (if not longer).

people not in the western world have sex at like 12-14, wtf are you o about?

My oneitis lost it at 19-20

people not in the western world have sex at like 12-14, wtf are you o about?
Simple google research will debunk this claim and by western world im not referring to europe only but rather europe, North america, and white-majority south american countries as well. Go look at the age of first sexual encounters for countries in Middle east, North Africa, East Asia, South Asia.....

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Simple google research will debunk this claim and by western world im not referring to europe only but rather europe, North america, and white-majority south american countries as well. Go look at the age of first sexual encounters for countries in Middle east, North Africa, East Asia, South Asia.....

cucked studies

I'm talking about girls who lose their virginity post HS. Do they feel sad over not experiencing teen romance like we do?
My lying whore oneitis told me she wanted to lose it at marriage.

lmao. and what will she do until then?
She's a lying bitch, I wish she just told me she wasn't interested, rather than fucking with me, fucking whore, I'll rko the bitch next time I see her.

She's a lying bitch, I wish she just told me she wasn't interested, rather than fucking with me, fucking whore, I'll rko the bitch next time I see her.

I want you to fuck her so much man. I pray 3 hours every night that you smash her

women only think about the present time. They don't have enough IQ to think about the future or the past. Thinking "Long Term" is a male trait. This is why women have no logic & don't stick around for too long they just focus on the present time.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Girls don't have teen love. Girls fuck 20 year old chad when she is 15.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and Swagwaffle
Girls don't have teen love. Girls fuck 20 year old chad when she is 15.

I'm talking about girls who lose it at 19-20
women only think about the present time. They don't have enough IQ to think about the future or the past. Thinking "Long Term" is a male trait. This is why women have no logic & don't stick around for too long they just focus on the present time.

I think women just don't give a shit because they don't have the same need for jb pussy like we do. women want experienced men anyway so they don't care about HS virgins

Nope because it's always that way by choice.

Nope because it's always that way by choice.

I thought the same. And girls don't want virgins like we do, they are bitter that they cant go to HS with experienced 20 yo chads