Do girls like 8x6 (POLL)

which dick would girls prefer?

• 8x6

• 6x5

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

isis_Bleach

my wife wants bigger
SO the question is : Do females prefer an 8x6 penis over a 6x5 penis. explain why if you vote.

Yes
U can legit be mtn and if its known u have a huge packer u will get so many foids
whoever denies dpill is coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, PRIEST Sv3rige, iloveboobs and 3 others
@rape why dont you explain why you chose 6x5 bud? i mean why wouldnt foids want a big dick that is aesthetic, pleasurable, and fills them up and makes them feel like their bf is a real man and that other girls want him?

• JFL
Reactions: rape
Yes
U can legit be mtn and if its known u have a huge packer u will get so many foids
cope made by incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, iloveboobs, SlavicGeneral and 2 others
good to impress them and for bj's other than that, useless

Yes
imagine being 6'5 chad with a 3.5x3 , worse than being sub-5 ngl.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Outerz14, Surfsup and 3 others
good to impress them and for bj's other than that, useless
i ASked do girls like it. also girls vagina can accomadate that size. youve jsut never been inside pussy.

i ASked do girls like it. also girls vagina can accomadate that size. youve jsut never been inside pussy.
do you really think a girl with 1-2-3 bodies can take 8x6 straight away, fucking clown, other than roasties, i dont see any girl taking 8x6 with 100% pleasure

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
do you really think a girl with 1-2-3 bodies can take 8x6 straight away, fucking clown, other than roasties, i dont see any girl taking 8x6 with 100% pleasure
i took girls virginitiies and it felt like they couldve handled more. inb4 they lied nah they bled. its just the hole thats tight but the inside is loose.

i took girls virginitiies and it felt like they couldve handled more. inb4 they lied nah they bled. its just the hole thats tight but the inside is loose.
and im supposed to believe you have 8x6?

sure....

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i never said that though.
by the way you worded it, it seemed like you were indirectly saying that you took girls virginity with supposed size and that they could've handled more

by the way you worded it, it seemed like you were indirectly saying that you took girls virginity with supposed size and that they could've handled more
i mean i felt the inside and i would be able to guess how much it could take. also even if it doesnt fit all the way, u just gotta not use all of it/do it from angles that are easier to fit. also its about the visual and the raw sexual attraction that girls feel from big cock. muh average cock is better. i mean listen to urself dude.

Majority of women can't even take a 8x6 penis lmao. That size itself is very very rare and massive.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
i mean i felt the inside and i would be able to guess how much it could take. also even if it doesnt fit all the way, u just gotta not use all of it/do it from angles that are easier to fit. also its about the visual and the raw sexual attraction that girls feel from big cock. muh average cock is better. i mean listen to urself dude.
im not saying average dick is better but in comparison to 8x6 which is too much, it might be better

They would prefer 6 x 5. Basically, 8 x 6 = 6 x 5 in guy inches (so-called “girl inches”).

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and isis_Bleach
They would prefer 6 x 5. Basically, 8 x 6 = 6 x 5 in guy inches (so-called “girl inches”).
girls see the same rulers u and i do they know what an inch is. girl inches is a myth

girls see the same rulers u and i do they know what an inch is. girl inches is a myth
They don’t use any rulers. They go off of what they are told and then make comparisons based on that. Women in general don’t measure dicks.

1724609866048 png

• +1
The dickpill is the precursor to the dogpill, so 8x6

• +1
Yes
I'm 6'5 with a 8x6, why am I a KHHV?

I'm 6'5 with a 8x6, why am I a KHHV?
maybe ur just ugly as fuck or a literal retard/extremely pussy. those are the only potential options. so which one are you?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
maybe ur just ugly as fuck or a literal retard/extremely pussy. those are the only potential options. so which one are you?
I was rated MTN/HTN here so probably literal retard

• JFL