Do girls like anal sex?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
do they like anal sex? what happens if a girl wants to have anal and I say no? am I gay for that?

Troll69

You fuck that bitch and creampie her ass, the cum gonna drip in her pussy, she's gonna get pregnant, you're gonna have to pay child support for 18 years, you'll eventually find out that the kid is not yours, you'll be left in debt and you'll eventually rope because too much to handle
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Catawampus
They love it with Chad

You fuck that bitch and creampie her ass, the cum gonna drip in her pussy, she's gonna get pregnant, you're gonna have to pay child support for 18 years, you'll eventually find out that the kid is not yours, you'll be left in debt and you'll eventually rope because too much to handle
JFL
Can't you do paternity test?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
yes, a lot in fact. especially if they are constipated and cum shit when you pull out

I would say no.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
For probably 80% of them it's gonna be painful and not so enjoyable. The only con that comes with a big dick, no asshole for you son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger and hebbewem
For probably 80% of them it's gonna be painful and not so enjoyable. The only con that comes with a big dick, no asshole for you son.
only painful if it's incel

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger and thickdickdaddy27
no, even prostitutes don't allow.

one chick was virgin and she did not let me in her ass and we broke up although she was the one wanted to be together.

If the guy is good looking and has a good body 90% will agree.

I'd say muscular body > face when it comes to anal since it's something really primitive

I've met some who like anal as much as or more than p in v

I personally find it a bit disgusting, ngl, once I get out of the micropenis status I won't have to worry about any bitch wanting to do anal because 8x6 is too big

They derive pleasure from submitting to good looking men. Female sexuality is masochistic

Last edited:
very good news

I am glad girls dont like anal

i would not put my dick in a girl ass, thats weird and my dick will be covered in shit