Do girls like your voice?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to hate my voice because it sounded repressed, but that was just because of my low self esteem and anxiety. I didn’t really voicemaxx, just speak with more confidence.

Now every girl I matched online likes my voice, some became noticeably more responsive after I sent a voice message. So I don’t have to worry about that.

I started puberty early, I got complimens then, but not now

I sound like a kid. It's awful.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Don't know but mine is a little bit more high pitched than the average male I think. Still sounds fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes, they like my accent too (I know they like the voice, I always get compliments about it, but not sure if they are partially joking about the accent)

I guess it's okay I don't really think about it

Yes, they like my accent too (I know they like the voice, I always get compliments about it, but not sure if they are partially joking about the accent)
I have a French accent and foreign girls always love that

I used to hate my voice because it sounded repressed, but that was just because of my low self esteem and anxiety. I didn’t really voicemaxx, just speak with more confidence.

Now every girl I matched online likes my voice, some became noticeably more responsive after I sent a voice message. So I don’t have to worry about that.

Yh confidence is key but most people don't know how to speak more confidently though