Do girls not care as much about looks

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
so im like 5,9 but like 5,10/11 when im wearing shoes id say 70% of guys hight mog me at the club and im not extremely attractive but some of the girls i talk to that i could normally pull during the day just reject me and some are brutal rejections like strait up walking away and not saying anything or one chick that asked my friend out apparently told him "i was cute and that i should not come up to her though" (she was hot af a slut but hot af) and i go up to her w her friends and she gives the worst look of disgust ever man. My standers are at least a 5 in looks (chines people have to look better) some times i go for hotter but its so hard to get them to leave there friends and engage more with you then some times i make out with them but its unbelievably hard for them to take you to there uni hall and even the one time i got to the uni the friends cocked blocked me.

Im to scared to ask girls out and shit when im in public compared to the club because of achohol and the type of chicks that like me in the past like eg at school work so on are higher attractiveness that like/liked me. Except i cant like keep changing schools/work to hit on girls its also really frowned upon. I also now realise i have to lie about my age or its a huge turn of im 18 there normally like 19,20,23 and so on. I have a theory that girls dont care about looks as much when there clubbing as they care about hight as the number one most important thing is and then with looks the more of a street rat you look like the better. There just the guys i have seen with the most success.

It kinda hurts cause like some times i can get rejected like 3 or 4 times in a row brutally where the girl just looks at her friend some what entertains me and then keeps dancing with her friend or they all move of some where else thats the worst. But it does some what heal my ego cause so far i have done quite well with the girls i do eventually pull it just really hurts to get there u know man and i take the rejections personally some times. Idk share your opinions of what i said or some thing or any advice would be nice.

(ignore the selling and grammatical errors)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
dnrd but women care equally if not more about looks, its just that the fact they will select ugly guys based on the fact they are ugly (still based on looks) due to the fact they cant cheat and have no other options, and simultaneously pursue chad

• +1
Reactions: watah, rg1235, horsefacin and 5 others
ethnicity?
white Australian italian but you can only tell im a bit ethic cause my eyes are brown and i have slightly darker skin but its not very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
bruh dont judge women in clubs that have min 50 body count , you will be more succesful in uni

• +1
Reactions: mich and NotBlueFox
white Australian italian but you can only tell im a bit ethic cause my eyes are brown and i have slightly darker skin but its not very noticeable
I thought you were gonna be ethnic lol and i was aboutta say get the fuck out and go back to whatever shithole.

Now that i know you're white, yes looks do matter. However, just keep approaching in the club, thats the best way by far. You can approach in the day as well though. All that matter is approaching at the end of the day. Even chad has to approach, girls jsut make it way easier/want him to appraoch. If you are a sperg or shy/insecure, girls will be turned off like crazy, even if htey approached you and talk to you.

See it all the time, ugly and low MTN dudes still able to get laid simply becuase they approach enough.

Like thats all that matters at the end of the day. Just approach

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox
dnr

getting a girl is generally a combination of looks and personality/ntness/social skills

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
i think this may help , if you want to know more about approaching and how to be better in clubs i strongly recommend you to go for the subreddit r/seduction , this forum wont help you when it comes to that

I didnt read but i cannot believe people ruin their mental health and make their whole life look like hell JUST because they cant get some USED disgusting smelly pussy from some LTB.
I do this shit religiously too but I do it to brutally mog normies. I wanna walk in the middle of the street and the men to want to be me and the woman to want ME. I dont care about having sex or a relationship. I just want to brutally mog everyone

Lmao ur the dude that gets hit in as a joke to make her friends laugh. Over

• So Sad
Reactions: NotBlueFox
so im like 5,9 but like 5,10/11 when im wearing shoes id say 70% of guys hight mog me at the club and im not extremely attractive but some of the girls i talk to that i could normally pull during the day just reject me and some are brutal rejections like strait up walking away and not saying anything or one chick that asked my friend out apparently told him "i was cute and that i should not come up to her though" (she was hot af a slut but hot af) and i go up to her w her friends and she gives the worst look of disgust ever man. My standers are at least a 5 in looks (chines people have to look better) some times i go for hotter but its so hard to get them to leave there friends and engage more with you then some times i make out with them but its unbelievably hard for them to take you to there uni hall and even the one time i got to the uni the friends cocked blocked me.

Im to scared to ask girls out and shit when im in public compared to the club because of achohol and the type of chicks that like me in the past like eg at school work so on are higher attractiveness that like/liked me. Except i cant like keep changing schools/work to hit on girls its also really frowned upon. I also now realise i have to lie about my age or its a huge turn of im 18 there normally like 19,20,23 and so on. I have a theory that girls dont care about looks as much when there clubbing as they care about hight as the number one most important thing is and then with looks the more of a street rat you look like the better. There just the guys i have seen with the most success.

It kinda hurts cause like some times i can get rejected like 3 or 4 times in a row brutally where the girl just looks at her friend some what entertains me and then keeps dancing with her friend or they all move of some where else thats the worst. But it does some what heal my ego cause so far i have done quite well with the girls i do eventually pull it just really hurts to get there u know man and i take the rejections personally some times. Idk share your opinions of what i said or some thing or any advice would be nice.

(ignore the selling and grammatical errors)
Women care more about looks in the west. That’s why they cheat more in the west. Women in other countries care more about money and personality because they are raised that way via family and cultural expectations. So over there men cheat more.