Do girls outgrow their crushes?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I know that they move on and find even better Chads, but can a girl outgrow their former crushes to the point of finding them ugly and repulsive?

Girls life is a constant hedonistic treadmill or trying to find bigger and better chads. The chadonistic treadmill if you like

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Demir
CupOfCoffee

Last seen Tuesday at 1:44 PM

Funny, every girl I had a crush on I would still fuck. Unless she has let herself go.

Girls life is a constant hedonistic treadmill or trying to find bigger and better chads. The chadonistic treadmill if you like

Yes, they keep climing and searching for better options. But I'm concerned if a girl who fancied my couple of years ago would find me creepingly repulsive now.

Yes they do. Have you ever noticed that they all act disgusted by their exes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Nosecel9000 and Demir
It depends, feelings fade with distance but unless you hurt her she still should find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
I know that they move on and find even better Chads, but can a girl outgrow their former crushes to the point of finding them ugly and repulsive?
Dunno. One girl developed an obsession with me though that lasted two years before i eventually started dating her. Before we were dating she thought i was perfect and once we started dating she realised I was just a normal guy and nothing special like she imagined in her head

• Woah
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
Tu mismo lo decías, cuando yo te lo hacia

bad-bunny-drakes-mia-video-gifs.gif

Dunno. One girl developed an obsession with me though that lasted two years before i eventually started dating her. Before we were dating she thought i was perfect and once we started dating she realised I was just a normal guy and nothing special like she imagined in her head

I'm almost in a exact situation; a jb girl was obsessing over me years ago, I never made a move since she was a still under age, and her mother took her phone away since she kept texting me. Now I see her grown up to be a Stacy working at a bar and she always makes this weird eye contact. Doesn't smile, but just stares at me.
It depends, feelings fade with distance but unless you hurt her she still should find you attractive
LIFEFUEL

Last edited:
I'm almost in a exact situation; a jb girl was obsessing over me years ago, I never made a move since she was a still under age, and her mother took her phone away since she kept texting me. Now I see her grown up to be a Stacy working at a bar and she always makes this weird eye contact. Doesn't smile, but just stares at me.
Go for it.
Don't act available most of the time though because the majority of her infactuation with you was that you were impossible to get. I killed the interest the girl had in me by going from never available to suddenly being there whenever she wanted.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Once she’s experienced the power of her pussy I’d say not really, maybe a bit, a girls crushes will change drastically from 14-18 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
yes don't you?

My PSL ex Yogapants used to worship me based on how she talked. She complimented my face, my penis size, said I was bigger than every guy she had before, she said she loved me, etc. But after she dumped me for good, she talks about me as if I'm a piece of shit that never meant anything to her. She calls me ugly, etc. When she broke up with me she told me that the only thing I'm good for is my penis.

My PSL ex Yogapants used to worship me based on how she talked. She complimented my face, my penis size, said I was bigger than every guy she had before, she said she loved me, etc. But after she dumped me for good, she talks about me as if I'm a piece of shit that never meant anything to her. She calls me ugly, etc. When she broke up with me she told me that the only thing I'm good for is my penis.

Similar scenario in my case involved a girl that had a crush on me (and told everybody about it), she was very good looking and probably thought of me as a cutie, but below her smv, and at the time I was larping as a badboy ignoring her completely; so in the next weeks she started making fun of my nose and calling me ugly behind my back.