Do girls shit?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Do girls take shits?? how can a girl take a shit??? they are very cute and hot they cant take shits its not possible because shits are not feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Ritalincel and TsarTsar444
Would u like me to post videos and pictures as proof of girls shitting?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Ritalincel and HurtfulVanity
Nice shitpost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Ruby, Ritalincel and 2 others
Women are more unhygienic than men, they just hide it better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, Ruby, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I dont mind that. I mind that those sweet creatures have get fucked by other than mine cocks. Brutal, fuck this gay life

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Google 2 girls 1 cup

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A latina will take a shit and I will be there to wipe her dirty asshole with my perverted tongue. Never forget this

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil, Andros, ElliotRodgerJr and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Someone post the gif of that girl taking a shit in the field.

Attachments

• 1580789266191.png
    1580789266191.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
i bet my oneitis doesnt

she's far too dainty and cute

Yes son.
This was proven to my at an unfortunate event at a sports rally at my uni.

I had to carry one person from one side to the other side.
I had to take a fat bitch to the other side as fast as i could.
The strength of my powerful mexican arms stretched her intestines and made her splatter viscous black dry shit all over the ground.
The challenge was still running and my team was loosing.

But i just could not handle the pheromones and the drastic putrid odour of such excrement.
I gave into my primal instincts and started guzzling her entire load of feces in front of all the high school.
Everyone was in utter shock but i was euphoriously enjoying every god damn second of me putting that delicious poop in my mouth.

Sadly as expected this anecdote came to the principal and i got kicked off the school and sent to a feces addict recovery center.
I have not eaten poop since then.

But my urges to consume shit are strong.
I'm not allowed to use the bathroom alone now in fear that i may fall into my addiction again.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 1751
Yes son.

The strength of my powerful mexican arms stretched her intestines and made her splatter viscous black dry shit all over the ground.

But i just could not handle the pheromones and the drastic putrid odour of such excrement.
I gave into my primal instincts and started guzzling her entire load of feces in front of all the high school.
Everyone was in utter shock but i was euphoriously enjoying every god damn second of me putting that delicious poop in my mouth.

Sadly as expected this anecdote came to the principal and i got kicked off the school and sent to a feces addict recovery center.

I'm not allowed to use the bathroom alone now in fear that i may fall into my addiction again.
Ban incoming

Yes son.

Read the first half then dnr’d big time you fuckin goon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and AscendenceImminent
Yes son.

Objects don't shit.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA