Do girls still fuck you if they find you ugly

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
I feel like they do especially if youre a gymcel/ tall

After many questions(to .org) its clear the girl i dated a year ago who still wants to see me finds me ugly. But she texts me regularly and asks to meet up again (i dont bc shes not even attracted to me based on her quietness and when she said in between hot and ugly). Even though it seems shes not attracted shes still freaky and speaks to me

She doesnt lack options, she has over 1k followers and clearly a hoe

whats your stats bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin

After many questions(to .org) its clear the girl i dated a year ago who still wants to see me finds me ugly. But she texts me regularly and asks to meet up again (i dont bc shes not even attracted to me based on her quietness and when she said in between hot and ugly). Even though it seems shes not attracted shes still freaky and speaks to me
Yes, if they think you have good dick or something else to make up for it

• +1

• +1
Yes but only if a) you have status/fame b) you have a massive cock c) they are in love with you

• +1