Do girls try to befriend ugly guys?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I'm not talking about your ass getting friendzoned (result of a failed attempt at seduction on your part), but women trying to befriend you first; texting you, initiating contact, if they consider you're physically repulsive?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Probably not

I think you meant to type "avoid"

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended and BigBiceps
i mean is your bulge clearly visible? if the answer is no then no

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and Vitruvian
i mean is your bulge clearly visible? if the answer is no then no

stop with your autistic comments already, you say same thing in every fucking thread low iq cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
sorry i dont listen to 8 *nchers

keep crying for my 7.5 inch cock fucking fat piece of shit, your problem is lies on your face, not your avg 5.5 dick lol

just go and look at the mirror

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Cope1

I'm not talking about your ass getting friendzoned (result of a failed attempt at seduction on your part), but women trying to befriend you first; texting you, initiating contact, if they consider you're physically repulsive?
No, what makes you think they were specifically looking for ugly guy friends?
stop with your autistic comments already, you say same thing in every fucking thread low iq cuck
Thank you, he is like a robot, always the same answer. Probably around 20 iq.

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
No, what makes you think they were specifically looking for ugly guy friends?

Because now the bish claims she never found me the least bit physically attractive, yet she was the one who always initiated contact with me, even asking me to hang out with her (one on one). I never saw such shit happen to anyone. Either my incel friends get no attention from women at all, or in my Chadlite acquiantances case, women trying to befriend them suggests they are physically attractive enough that they assume a "good personality" in them.

Because now the bish claims she never found me the least bit physically attractive, yet she was the one who always initiated contact with me, even asking me to hang out with her (one on one). I never saw such shit happen to anyone. Either my incel friends get no attention from women at all, or in my Chadlite acquiantances case, women trying to befriend them suggests they are physically attractive enough that they assume a "good personality" in them.
You're funny or easy to talk to.

You are her care bear op
Nothing wrong with that

Yes but only if they have status, height

Emotional tampon

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Bitch is single and has tons of orbiters already being her emotional tampon. But she kept trying to befriend me even when I was badboymaxxing and ignoring her.
Strange.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Sometimes yeah

Probably trying to set you up with their ugly friends.

No.

But not finding you ugly =/= finding you attractive

not in my case

Probably trying to set you up with their ugly friends.
She did invite a friend once along; but it was a Becky/Stacylite. She also acted like; "Becky this is KINJAAAA". Dunno if this being a clown for their amusement requires basic attractiveness.

No.

But not finding you ugly =/= finding you attractive
She was pretty comfortable walking with me alone in the streets with me resting my hand on her back. Still not human enough for kissing and fucking.

B880ACD6 86A5 42F9 904D C51F7820568A

:p

• +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld
yes women can become friend of ugly men, but women still prefer spending their time with attractive guys

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No they hate ugly men. They even go as far as too invade male social circles and kick the sub 5 men out.

My oneitis told me I’m super good looking yet autistic as fuck to the point she doesn’t even want to be my friend

Yes, and will use them exclusively as a means of dopamine rushes/ego boosts.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes, and will use them exclusively as a means of dopamine rushes/ego boosts.

I refused to give the bish a single compliment to the point she herself said that she would like to hear it from me sometimes. I legit thought she was hitting on me at the time. JFL.
yes women can become friend of ugly men, but women still prefer spending their time with attractive guys
she spent time with me 1 on 1 - with her initiating. Still believes I'm not attractive enough to fuck her.

Last edited:
Maybe as a cuck to do their bidding.But nothing else,they've never really showed a sexual interest in me.

Why the fuck did this post get so many comments?

Thx bro. Any update on the rhino?
Less swelling. Should look pretty good in a few weeks but its already miles better than my old nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I refused to give the bish a single compliment to the point she herself said that she would like to hear it from me sometimes. I legit thought she was hitting on me at the time. JFL.

she spent time with me 1 on 1 - with her initiating. Still believes I'm not attractive enough to fuck her.
same happened to me, a girl actually asked me out....told me we should go having dinner together sometimes
we spent whole evenings together walking alone throughout the city....clearly touching each other but nobody made the final move
then she had to move back to France (she was in erasmus) and she invited me to come visiting her in Paris....multiple times
we used to chat all the times....but gradually less and less
we used to watch each other stories on Instagram all the times.....one time I didn't do it on purpose to see if she would even notice and damn...she did notice because the next day she didn't watch mine.

fast forward to now.....I'm pretty sure she is now dating a gook even though she's still kind and very nice with me. I'm gonna rope soon.

yes, i have several platonic friendships with girls from my school/job.
we dont hang out often bc i like being alone but when we do i have a great time

They mess around with ugly guys to get something out of em. Theyll only go for hot guys if they would even respond

keep crying for my 7.5 inch cock fucking fat piece of shit, your problem is lies on your face, not your avg 5.5 dick lol

just go and look at the mirror
his name suggests 4inches, you added another 1.5

She was pretty comfortable walking with me alone in the streets with me resting my hand on her back. Still not human enough for kissing
I was in same situation bro. She was a 9 or 8/10 Stacy I knew IRL with thousands of tinder matches. She once even invited me to hang out but long story short it was just friends type thing. I was not even an emotional tampon or betabuckser so to this day Im not sure what she thinks of me. I guess I had a fun personality to her:soy: