Do glasses really ruin appearance?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I’m blind as fuck, but my Glasses make me look like a nerd, should I stop wearing them?

"but my Glasses make me look like a nerd, should I stop wearing them?"
"but my Glasses make me look like a nerd"
you answered your own question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 17829
if it makes otherwise dimorphic males like Reigns look soy, then what do you think you look like?

Cap123sssssture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The problem with glasses is that they distort your eye area. That's why all those pictures of models wearing no prescription glasses look better - no distortion.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The problem with glasses is that they distort your eye area. That's why all those pictures of models wearing no prescription glasses look better - no distortion.
huh what do you mean? does your eyes appear bigger with glasses?

before i started boensmashing 5 months ago i took this pic and i didnt have as much bone as i do now but u can still see it makes me look softer and kind so i do wear glasses in public to not look as low trust
IMG 3592
277470887 1319607775187529 3828650265468318734 n

before i started boensmashing 5 months ago i took this pic and i didnt have as much bone as i do now but u can still see it makes me look softer and kind so i do wear glasses in public to not look as low trust
View attachment 1798974View attachment 1798976
Honestly man its none of my business but in all seriousness, you should prioritize fixing your lips. Also I've seen some your posts about planning to get a Madison beer nose?
That'll looksmin u further more. Your nose already has a pinched look to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Honestly man its none of my business but in all seriousness, you should prioritize fixing your lips. Also I've seen some your posts about planning to get a Madison beer nose?
That'll looksmin u further more. Your nose already has a pinched look to it.
i just need the madison beer nose bc ive been complimented on my nose by girls before but not as much as my eyes cheekbones or lips

Just get some of those Kevin Costner in Jfk glasses