but under 7 psl women wins

the highest paid male model is miles behind the highest paid female model

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, sandcelmuttcel, Hightwolf and 14 others
They don’t even have it easier than below average looking women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, wasted, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Top 1% of men have it better than top 1% of women in my opinion. But in general an 8/10 woman has it better than an 8/10 man due to smv

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
I truly believe an attractive man has it better than an attractive woman ik this from witnessing it
You can’t deny the meekspill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 8765
That’s not a good comparison u might as well compare sport wages in man and women sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WideZygos
I'd personally would 100% choose to be gl male(top 1%), than a female. But if avg/below avg, female all the way.
As a male you have more options with your life, and if you're top of the top - every door is open for you - perfect life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yerico7, BigBoy and 1 other person
An average woman can have a gangbang with 1000 men the same day she decides that and she can get paid to do so, a good looking man cannot even come close to that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Patient A, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Males generally handle their life better and have the T hormones which make them better
and they get everything for themselves unlike women who get the same used chad
I would say that being a 7+ PSL is better, also those kind of men look attractive for their whole life while women
are never high PSL after age 28+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561 and UglyGod360
no way women still have it easier coz of simps and white knights, and all this feminist bullshit, and also if your a goodlloking man some men will be threatened by you or will try be rude to you out of jeleousy, also if you go somewhere new like school, work ect men will be jeleous and try start beef with you for just existing

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and MaxillaIsEverything
and also if your a goodlloking man some men will be threatened by you or will try be rude to you out of jeleousy, also if you go somewhere new like school, work ect men will be jeleous and try start beef with you for just existing
Fuck, I thought they do that if you're ugly...

top 0.1% man (literally oligarch 7psl) mogs top 0.1% woman
But otherwise woman mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561, Need2Ascend, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
women are obviously defined by only their looks everywhere. While being a hot woman is literally life on easy mode it would still suck kind of. Life as a good looking man will ultimately be more fulfilling

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
no
women get way more attention

On my opinion follows like this:
a 7.5 or so PSL man is going to get basically the same attention a 6psl woman gets
but the thing is
ITS MORE HONEST AND RARE
the guy is getting attention cause he is truly the top of mankind, not because he has a pussy
the kind of attention they get is really different

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 561, Limbo and 2 others
The 7psl man for overall life. If he gets a good job, middle class to 6 figures minimum, he will be the pinnacle of high smv. Lifemaxxing will also be easier and more rewarding.

The 7psl woman will have a higher smv, easier life, and more options. But the 7psl man has a better shot at being the top of the top.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6892
Dating world woman wins
Day to day life man wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and WadlowMaxxing
On my opinion follows like this:
a 7.5 or so PSL man is going to get basically the same attention a 6psl woman gets
but the thing is
ITS MORE HONEST AND RARE
the guy is getting attention cause he is truly the top of mankind, not because he has a pussy
the kind of attention they get is really different
It’s respect mixed with admiration

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
The 7psl man for overall life. If he gets a good job, middle class to 6 figures minimum, he will be the pinnacle of high smv. Lifemaxxing will also be easier and more rewarding.

The 7psl woman will have a higher smv, easier life, and more options. But the 7psl man has a better shot at being the top of the top.
this
also a 7psl man is going to look respectful, not a hole to insert a dick with huge smv as a 7psl woman is viewed

• +1
Reactions: klamus and BigBoy
also the woman’s life will be over much sooner obviously as soon as her looks level drops low enough for a lot of younger women to overtake her in attractiveness. I used to think it was before 30 even but these days with good maintenance I think women can look good until their late 30s. Women become absolutely invisible nuclear kind of decline though after they are ~45-50 whereas men dont experience anything close to that bad

Last edited:
Under age 30: top 50% of women have it it better than top 1% of Chads. (Basically all 5+/10 women have the life only male celebrities, musicians and sports stars live)

After age 30: top 10-20% of chads have it better than all women.

Fuck, I thought they do that if you're ugly...
think about it, just say you go to a school then some new guy comes, then you see that his is gl, so you percive him as a threat because he could take a girl you like, so your rude to him and you try punk him because you think that will make the girls not like him also even if your gl and you start a new job school ect your always gonna be outnumberd coz you just started and nearly all other people will have there friend and social groups established

It just depends on what you're talking about. Both can find love easy, top women can get laid easiest, top men can find commitment easiest but neither has trouble really. Top men are taken more seriously, top women have easier lives overall.

I dont think so. You need To be good looking and your family To have old money. Thats when you can do anything you want

Gigachad is the biggest winner
He can fuck endless amounts of stacies. People are more impressed and in awe of him than a random stacies
Stacies are not that uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6128
A good looking woman will have a stronger halo effect than a good looking man, an average female model gets more money than a top male model, the woman will have infinite times the SMV than a man does. However, the man will have more money and status. In modern society women are treated as upper-tier beings, they can literally sale their shit/piss, and some losers can buy it.

MEN > WOMEN
If we play our cards properly we have it much better than girls
For some ages they can have better, then, bruh, is our time. We are Late Game, they are early game
Let them enjoy while they can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
A lot of people on this thread don’t realise women only profit through men

Now imagine profiting through men and women that’s a GIGACHAD I.e Meeks

chad has more power imo . you dominate a girl as a gl man and that alone is kinda more pleasing compared to an stacy who gets fucked but gets 1 billion requests and attention.chad also get that attention and requests from girls . they both win overall gender does not matter here only genetics matters.no one wants to fuck an ugly girl maybe 1 genetic trash dude thats not desirable so saying ugly girls have it easier is wrong.only genetics wins here. alo endless amount of raged femenists trying to look like men shows men( good looking ones) are superior

Last edited:
are we talking like 7psl men vs woman?
then the men cause:
1) female simps
2) no fear getting raped

well that's just because the female fashion industry is a bit bigger. that has nothing to do with men and women in general.