Do high estrogen women actually like high test guys?

Can I still attract good girls if I look hypermasc or will I only attract girls that want a thug?

• Nah they want dicaprio

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes they want to be dominated by a 6'5 280 pound ogre

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Bald is beautiful
I was thinking of getting a buzzcut but my long hair is keeping my dimorphic balance in check.

I fear without it I will look hypermasc or even ogre.

Can I still attract pretty girls?

• +1
Reactions: Its_Over_Neo
Nigga low or high E, it doesn't matter

It's proven scientifically that women prefer men who look feminine cause all women experience some degree of attraction towards eachother

• +1
Reactions: Gentlemanmaxxed, vernier, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person

It's proven scientifically that women prefer men who look feminine cause all women experience some degree of attraction towards eachother
But it doesn't mean that you gotta be a low T cuckold, you still wanna be an ogre and gymmax to protect your mate from other males, you're not the only male on earth

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie

oh yeah? im chad then

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Rhinoplastyordie
But it doesn't mean that you gotta be a low T cuckold, you still wanna be an ogre and gymmax to protect your mate from other males, you're not the only male on earth
Should I thugmaxx?

I hear that girls like Duke Dennis or is that just black whores

oh yeah? im chad then
You still gotta be attractive of course

But comparing an attractive masc chad vs a prettyboy tiktoker, 90% of the women will go for the latter (yes, even older women)

• +1
Reactions: Gentlemanmaxxed and shizuku11111
Should I thugmaxx?

I hear that girls like Duke Dennis or is that just black whores
Duke dennis is tall, are you tall?

Literally the only reason he's attractive to women, also noticed him only attracting LQP type of women, thugettes basically

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
@luria this is a question for you

Duke dennis is tall, are you tall?

Literally the only reason he's attractive to women, also noticed him only attracting LQP type of women, thugettes basically
I'm relatively tall but as you say, the type of girls he attracts are not the type of girls I want particularly

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back