Do Humans mog as a race?

Normieville

Normieville

Iron
Would the human race mog on an intergalactic level? Do we have the genetics to not be considered subordinate beings if we ever come across grey aliens with warp drives? Do you think aliens will wanna snuggle with our monkey bodies and low iq

greycels are incels. look at every alien drawing or movie with aliens in them. always gay alien skulls, bad skin colouring and mostly manlets too

Would the human race mog on an intergalactic level? Do we have the genetics to not be considered subordinate beings if we ever come across grey aliens with warp drives? Do you think aliens will wanna snuggle with our monkey bodies and low iq
greycels are incels. look at every alien drawing or movie with aliens in them. always gay alien skulls, bad skin colouring and mostly manlets too
But they skull mog and canthal tilt mog us to death

But they skull mog and canthal tilt mog us to death
too much canthal tilt = feminine. and would you call a guy with Hydrocephalus a chad?

• +1
Reactions: Normieville
too much canthal tilt = feminine. and would you call a guy with Hydrocephalus a chad?
Yes if they also have the capability to perform telekinesis

Yes if they also have the capability to perform telekinesis
his telekinesis is worthless when i pull out my glock and shoot him right IN THE FUCKING FACE

• +1
his telekinesis is worthless when i pull out my glock and shoot him right IN THE FUCKING FACE
True. Greys invented warp drives as cope. They clearly don't get laid with there framecel body and ET pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
no, we lose hard. aliens mog the shit out of us.... especially gay aliens, just ask @OwlGod

• JFL
Colonise the galaxy theory is legit. If a race ha enough incels they'll eventually reach out to the starts to find ways to cope

Gay alien skulls are ideal.

• +1
No, because humans are modeled after aborignal natives from australia