737.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
Look at my hair in the top left, why does it look like that? :love::love::love:

looking like an NT prettyboy tbh

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and Kingcel32
No you just have shit black hair because of no vitamins in your system. End yourself you can't even imagine touching a brahmin mogger like me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, CFW432, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
No you just have shit black hair because of no vitamins in your system. End yourself you can't even imagine touching a brahmin mogger like me
-downs 4 different multivitamins on a daily basis.

- YOU HAVE NO VITAMINS BRO!

What kind of cow piss induced cope will you come up with next :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
black tbh even my hair looks like that in sun. ogremax immediately btw u have a good base
"Ogremaxx" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I know your nagging me, meanwhile the guy below you literally just called me a prettyboy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Cope, I'm pretty.

"Ogremaxx" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I know your nagging me, meanwhile the guy below you literally just called me a prettyboy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Cope, I'm pretty.
*negging :p and other people in the past confirmed you were not really a prettyboy but a masc-ish guy

And above you too :feelskek:
You're better looking than me but we got the same result (4.0) on Photofeeler:ogre:

You can really see the South Asian hunter gatherer influence in your lips, wide-ish nose and overall bone structure:ogre:

You can really see the South Asian hunter gatherer influence in your lips, wide-ish nose and overall bone structure:ogre:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: my lips are thin, I do have a wide nose but it's still projected at the same time, and what do you mean by my bone structure.

*negging :p and other people in the past confirmed you were not really a prettyboy but a masc-ish guy

You're better looking than me but we got the same result (4.0) on Photofeeler:ogre:
Ok well now they are saying I'm a prettyboy so :D

Ok well now they are saying I'm a prettyboy so :D
Sometime hair can look lightin different lightinh, no big deal
, keralid phenotype muzi mogger
And do u live in India? Or west

Black and i thought you have lighter skin

Black and i thought you have lighter skin
Depends on what lighting I'm in. But I'm usually just brown. Planning on bleaching at some point.

Sometime hair can look lightin different lightinh, no big deal
, keralid phenotype muzi mogger
And do u live in India? Or west
West

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Why are so many jackals howling for OP ITT?

No I mean that above you as in there are people above your comment that were calling me a prettyboy :rolleyes:

-downs 4 different multivitamins on a daily basis.

- YOU HAVE NO VITAMINS BRO!

What kind of cow piss induced cope will you come up with next :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't take anything except magnesium and vit c