Do I at least have htn side profile? (original photo + self measured angles) What other ratios and angles should I measure as well?

D

Deleted member 63781

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
IMG 2996

Attachments

• IMG_3001.jpeg
    IMG_3001.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3004.jpeg
    IMG_3004.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
Bump (I hope it’s not against rules to bump your own post

a bit above average

Its decent bro.

Yes. Good eye area too.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
u have a great nose

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Yes. Good eye area too.
My eye are is pretty below average from the front tho, especially because I tapers a lot near the ends and is wide in the middle

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
My eye are is pretty below average from the front tho, especially because I tapers a lot near the ends and is wide in the middle
Minimal UEE with low-set and thick eyebrows. Your eye area is above average.

Minimal UEE with low-set and thick eyebrows. Your eye area is above average.
Oh, I always thought the scleral show and droopy ones brought I down a few points, thanks tho

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
its average
I was thinking of using strategically using double eyelid tape and so the skin around my supraorbital sags lower as a result, and volufiline to improve my under eye support. Is this a good idea?

Oh, I always thought the scleral show and droopy ones brought I down a few points, thanks tho
It's about harmony. While they are less-than-ideal features, as long as if you have enough harmony, then it's no problem. There's an Italian actor who gets praised, I forgot his name but he has a lot of scleral show.

Htn upper and middle third, ltn lower third
Really? The people at my school often times comment on my jaw in a positive way and I always thought it was one of my strongest features, especially since the angle is 125

It's about harmony. While they are less-than-ideal features, as long as if you have enough harmony, then it's no problem. There's an Italian actor who gets praised, I forgot his name but he has a lot of scleral show.
Good to know,

Really? The people at my school often times comment on my jaw in a positive way and I always thought it was one of my strongest features, especially since the angle is 125
Yeah but its recessed, both your chin and jaw, the only reason its not sub5 is bc you got good definition and as you said, the angle

Yeah but its recessed, both your chin and jaw, the only reason its not sub5 is bc you got good definition and as you said, the angle
Oh, I always thought if yo ur facial convexity was ideal you weren’t recessed. Was I wrong to assume this?

there is something jewish about your hair
No, but having that kind of privilege would be nice, I’m just Italian and German

• +1
Reactions: expadaxo