• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and PYT
bro dont cut, theres so much to live for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 6403, ProAcktiv and 3 others
bro you arent even skinny fat lol. you never were. you need to bulk. 500+
My post another vid, there's no denying my skinny fat subhumanity. Besides my fat face and all

Bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
My post another vid, there's no denying my skinny fat subhumanity. Besides my fat face and all
You aren't skinny fat dude lol, if your face is chubby it's because you're literally 14 and its not even that chubby either, you're overthinking. You're just skinny, i had the same body around your age

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Baldingman1998
You aren't skinny fat dude lol, if your face is chubby it's because you're literally 14 and its not even that chubby either, you're overthinking. You're just skinny, i had the same body around your age
Bro fuck it I've been trying to post a video for the past fucking hour, I'm bulking regardless but I wish you could see how fucked I really am

Probably gonna look like shit by the end of the bulk and I clearly can't cut for the life of me but it's better than staying the same forever

Jfl at your iq cutting while still a teen = shorter , thinner bones, smaller penis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PYT
Jfl at your iq cutting while still a teen = shorter , thinner bones, smaller penis
Should have told me before I tried cutting for the past three fucking years. Doesn't matter now right? If I eat alot isn't there catch-up growth or some shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Should have told me before I tried cutting for the past three fucking years. Doesn't matter now right? If I eat alot isn't there catch-up growth or some shit
I always say that in every teen cutting thread but no one ever listens also sleep + high calories ideal for puberty to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SadnessWYJ and PYT
How old are you. Also you look very skinny and malnourished with 0 muscle mass. How tall? Just eat and cut when you finish growing completely not now

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and PYT
I always say that in every teen cutting thread but no one ever listens also sleep + high calories ideal for puberty to grow
Sure I don't want to be a fat fuck though how do I prevent that. Like I said isn't catch-up growth a thing

How old are you. Also you look very skinny and malnourished with 0 muscle mass. How tall? Just eat and cut when you finish growing completely not now
Recently 15 literally the other day I turned 15 6'1. I'm prob malnourished for trying to cut for three years and getting absolutely no where

• So Sad
Sure I don't want to be a fat fuck though how do I prevent that. Like I said isn't catch-up growth a thing
Being between 15to25% is ok. You can lose fat later. But only one puberty exists

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Recently 15 literally the other day I turned 15 6'1. I'm prob malnourished for trying to cut for three years and getting absolutely no where
Atleast you are tall that's good

• +1
Stop cutting just eat high calories and do sports. Cutting is giga retarded if you don't have muscle mass and are fully developed in the first place

• +1
Being between 15to25% is ok. You can lose fat later. But only one puberty exists
I'm scared I won't be able to cut. Image trying to cut for three years and being the absolute same fucking bodyfat
[automerge]1612763446[/automerge]
I'm scared I won't be able to cut. Image trying to cut for three years and being the absolute same fucking bodyfat

Stop cutting just eat high calories and do sports. Cutting is giga retarded if you don't have muscle mass and are fully developed in the first place
Aight bet, you think I can reverse any possible damage?

• +1
[automerge]1612763446[/automerge]

That's because your body is probably in puberty so your hormones are unstable as fuck. Being low bf lowers t as well. So yeah

• +1
Aight bet, you think I can reverse any possible damage?
I don't think you can reverse bit you can probably gain some instead. You don't have to eat 5k calories but 2-3k is good or atleast feel satisfied

• +1
I don't think you can reverse bit you can probably gain some instead. You don't have to eat 5k calories but 2-3k is good or atleast feel satisfied
I doubt I did much damage to myself anyways, I'd not eat for a day or two and then binge eat all the calories I was supposed to eat anyways

• Love it
I doubt I did much damage to myself anyways, I'd not eat for a day or two and then binge eat all the calories I was supposed to eat anyways
After puberty over gymmax for a year at maintenance. Then slowly cut while gymcelling

• +1
After puberty over gymmax for a year at maintenance. Then slowly cut while gymcelling
You think i fucked myself up though after not eating and then binging?

You think i fucked myself up though after not eating and then binging?
Nah it's not that bad since you ate. Just focus on the future

• +1
bulking is a meme does not help you gain muscle its only an illusion cause you gain fat

none of the 2. calories in maintenance + gym = success

You need to pack on muscle G. You're like skinny fat. Don't "bulk" like eat dirty.

Just eat clean with a high protein diet

• +1
You need to pack on muscle G. You're like skinny fat. Don't "bulk" like eat dirty.

Just eat clean with a high protein diet
So bulk on home food and shit?

That's because your body is probably in puberty so your hormones are unstable as fuck. Being low bf lowers t as well. So yeah
low bf gives higher t, however not if you're hungry ghost like op

Take tren
just put 15yr in drugs theory
View attachment 972839
More pictures ---> https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do-i-fix-my-skinny-fat-body.245023/

I literally don't get results doing anything, when I cut I never lose fat.

Maybe it's because I'm a retard and don't count calories or even weigh myself. What the fuck do I do before I kill myself
clean bulk, aka 500 calories surplus ,high nutrition(or just do volume eating diet,search it up), for 3-4 months and build muscle, after that eat a maintenance for a while, also get some quality training and sleep

• +1
So bulk on home food and shit?
If you have access to a lot of protein yes. If not you can always supplement with whey protein or order through meal prep services.

I eat like 200-250g of protein a day. Make sure you're tracking your macros too

• +1

clean bulk, aka 500 calories surplus ,high nutrition(or just do volume eating diet,search it up), for 3-4 months and build muscle, after that eat a maintenance for a while, also get some quality training and sleep
That's false low body fat lowers t. Caloric restriction lowers t aswell. Sex drive dies on top of that. Anyone who is shredded all year round who isn't on anabolics or fatburnwrs will have reduced sex drive. Maybe you mean low body fat as in 10-15% but sub 6-7 and 99% of people will feel like shit

• +1

If you have access to a lot of protein yes. If not you can always supplement with whey protein or order through meal prep services.

I eat like 200-250g of protein a day. Make sure you're tracking your macros too
Bet

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
I was like you I chose to cut rather than bulk first. Honestly I’m glad. My face looks so much better and my abdomen isn’t like a pregnant 14 year old girl.

I look good now if I want to lean bulk I can still look good whilst doing it. Imagine waiting like a fucking year going thru a full bulk and cut just to get a single ioi. Jfl at the fucking bodybuilders in this thread, lean is everything regardless of muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Baldingman1998
Maybe you mean low body fat as in 10-15% but sub 6-7 and 99% of people will feel like shit
even the 10-15% is what is lean
6-7 are simply impossible without starving or roids or both, as i said as long you aren't hungry ghost aka malnourished, he should strive for lowest bf that can achieved naturally, where his bidy is most comfortable, most of time its 15-10%,whole also maintaining muscle mass, however this for later hes still young so bulk anc maintance and maybe recomp are the only thing he should do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Baldingman1998
I was like you I chose to cut rather than bulk first. Honestly I’m glad. My face looks so much better and my abdomen isn’t like a pregnant 14 year old girl.

I look good now if I want to lean bulk I can still look good whilst doing it. Imagine waiting like a fucking year going thru a full bulk and cut just to get a single ioi. Jfl at the fucking bodybuilders in this thread, lean is everything regardless of muscle mass.
Unless you are in puberty then being average MOGS lean because more growth in all aspects

• +1
very lean bulk, slightly above maintenance + high protein + natural T maxxing and avoiding xenoestrogens

You need muscle
I was giga skinnyfat at like 60 kg before I started gymcelling, bulked to a point, then cut to 10% bodyfat, no longer skinnyfat. Now i'm just lean bulking

• +1