do i date a htb with a bc of 4?

zub111

zub111

Bronze
she likes me but the fact that she’s got a 4 bc really turns me off. i would feel cucked if i did, and she’s like 5”11 which is perfect cuz im 6”5. is 4 bc bad at 17?? and she’s the daughter of a famous actor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, N1666, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
who cares nigga it's probably even 10+ since they lie

you're not gonna find a virgin at 17 unless she's hella ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
she likes me but the fact that she’s got a 4 bc really turns me off. i would feel cucked if i did, and she’s like 5”11 which is perfect cuz im 6”5. is 4 bc bad at 17??
Yeah man. Well, I'm 7'3 and I have a harem of 6'2 concubines. Not sure if I should marry any of them, as I'm a prince and I'm not sure if I want any of my children with them to take the throne.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: leanmaxx74, shizuku11111, standardcel and 4 others
Yeah man. Well, I'm 7'3 and I have a harem of 6'2 concubines. Not sure if I should marry any of them, as I'm a prince and I'm not sure if I want any of my children with them to take the throne.
Ban this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and zub111
she likes me but the fact that she’s got a 4 bc really turns me off. i would feel cucked if i did, and she’s like 5”11 which is perfect cuz im 6”5. is 4 bc bad at 17?? and she’s the daughter of a famous actor
Kys retarded You are fucking low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: N1666
who cares nigga it's probably even 10+ since they lie

you're not gonna find a virgin at 17 unless she's hella ugly
You and op must be from usa or some other ethnic shitholes. And the htb is prob ltb

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
every single graycel thread be like:

just be the number 5 and pass her to the next

• +1
Reactions: zub111
zub111 the fifth

• +1
Reactions: zub111