do I end the bulk early?

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

gymcel ask me questions about cycles
I’m not at my desired weight yet but I’m a bloatcel and have had 2 failed talking stages since I started my bulk. should I keep going for another month or end early?

I’m not at my desired weight yet but I’m a bloatcel and have had 2 failed talking stages since I started my bulk. should I keep going for another month or end early?
I think you should if you don't feel good but don't aim for a weight but for a physique, how far are you tho ?

I think you should if you don't feel good but don't aim for a weight but for a physique, how far are you tho ?
only a month rn but I look like shit I’m up 10lbs and my bench went up 10lbs

wait 10 pounds in a month ? thats an aggressive (durty) bulk, especially if natty

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
don't stop the bulk, rather slow it down to 5 pouns a month tops, try to only go for quatily mass (muscles)

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and boss8055
Weight, height and current lifts?

yeah its only been a month btw I was 130 a month ago
That’s not bad for your weight honestly, i don’t see why you’re dirty bulking. 130 is skelly as fuck so you can gain a lot of weight without getting fat.
I tried a dirty bulk last time and I realized I got fat so I wasted months cutting again and doing it clean now.

So you don’t squat or overhead press or anything? Can you do pullups?

That’s not bad for your weight honestly, i don’t see why you’re dirty bulking. 130 is skelly as fuck so you can gain a lot of weight without getting fat.
I tried a dirty bulk last time and I realized I got fat so I wasted months cutting again and doing it clean now.

I do squat but I only do reps and I have pretty weak legs compared to anything else in my body I squat 150 8

I can do pull ups I can do around 12 in a row