Do I even bother with the cut ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Reichsleiter of the grey reich under @ChadL1te
I’m a recessed high ltn/low mtn, need to save up for bimax

My job is security and so I need to be as strong as possible, but if I’m not even gonna look good cutting what the fuck is the point for now ?

Do I just end this shit and eat normal, I’ll basically be hovering at around 98 - 100kg

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and asdvek
@BlackpillRemedy thoughts ?

@BlackpillRemedy thoughts ?
Just be as big as possible, some extra fat may come in handy if someone stabs you in your job, although that’s very unlikely.

The only reason you could leanmax is to prevent sleep apnea but if you don’t have it I don’t see why you’d lean down

Being chubby might actually help you since that’s gonna Fill your paranasal area with fat and disguise your recessed maxilla a bit

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab, TechnoBoss and <6PSLcel
Just be as big as possible, some extra fat may come in handy if someone stabs you in your job, although that’s very unlikely.

The only reason you could leanmax is to prevent sleep apnea but if you don’t have it I don’t see why you’d lean down
Good response, yeah for now I don’t see a benefit in being lean since I’m boneless as shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BlackpillRemedy

Being chubby might actually help you since that’s gonna Fill your paranasal area with fat and disguise your recessed maxilla a bit
Jfl definition of bro science

For extra fat to come handy in a situation where someone stabs you, you need to have %30 percent bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Jfl definition of bro science

For extra fat to come handy in a situation where someone stabs you, you need to have %30 percent bodyfat.
Who’s telling you he doesn’t?

Also any fat comes in handy, megamind giga scientist genious who only spills scientific facts, every bit of extra thickness is gonna give you a better chance to protect your organs and blood vessels, especially if the stab comes at an angle instead of straight to you

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab and asdvek
Who’s telling you he doesn’t?

Also any fat comes in handy, megamind giga scientist genious who only spills scientific facts, every bit of extra thickness is gonna give you a better chance to protect your organs and blood vessels, especially if the stab comes at an angle instead of straight to you
The extra fat would be 0.2-0.3 inches and the average knife is 4-6 inches u know right

The extra fat would be 0.2-0.3 inches and the average knife is 4-6 inches u know right
IMG 6700

IMG 6701

• Love it
Reactions: rulothecab
Dude on right is obese
He’s just securityguardmaxxed + ok nigga, be realistic, who would you rather fight in a real life scenario where you’re NOT gonna run in circles and tire the fat guy or other silly fantasy shit?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rulothecab and asdvek