do i fully commit to the shut in lifestyle??

Fr0st

Fr0st

Bronze
ima be real i have zero life skills ive been a NEET since i was 12 so i have no education, work skills, social connections, confidence, social skills, or any ability to go outside really i was thinking of just starting to lock myself into my room 24/7 this week so i figured id ask about it here either way if i dont or if i do im fucked and will prob rope anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
ima be real i have zero life skills ive been a NEET since i was 12 so i have no education, work skills, social connections, confidence, social skills, or any ability to go outside really i was thinking of just starting to lock myself into my room 24/7 this week so i figured id ask about it here either way if i dont or if i do im fucked and will prob rope anyways.
Don't. In my experience (albeit probably less than yours) it's a relatively short-term choice. If you can do that and earn, and devote yourself to something else, welcome

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
try everything , dip your toe into every pool. see how it feels, do it all again to see if you were right

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, MostGLSlayer and Fr0st
well if you believe either way you're fucked you could at least confirm that not rotting would also fuck you as not doing anything is guaranteed to fuck you. But actually try things that might make a difference (surgeries, changing country etc)

• +1
Rotting is only nice when it’s temporary as a break. Rotting long term is suifuel.

• +1
 cd2dac31 2c74 4cbb a454 400135158155

• JFL
Reactions: Fr0st