do i give off a proper prettyboy look?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I think I'm around 5.5psl now (no idea what I am on a prettyboy scale if there is one) pictures below are ones taken yesterday at a sesh so it's what I currently look like.

so do I actually look like a prettyboy or no? any tips to look more like one would be appriciated. I plan on getting my eyebrows shortened next week & hopefully shaped slightly into a sharp arch.

Attachments

• 20191006_134630.jpg
    20191006_134630.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 20191006_134708.jpg
    20191006_134708.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Can you grow facial hair thicker? It just seems kinda patchy in those pics

Can you grow facial hair
no why?
atm I get sideburn whiskers I need to shave and it's moving down but atm it about as far down as my top teeth if that makes sense

no why?
atm I get sideburn whiskers I need to shave and it's moving down but atm it about as far down as my top teeth if that makes sense
I rephrased the question my bad

Yeah. Don’t overdo ur eyebrows though

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and JustTrynaGrow
You don’t even look like you’d be a poster on this site tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
More of a fuck boi look

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Of course bra.I mean not that pretty tho.Also your lips arent good and eyes look weird too besides colour.But youre probably the best looking out of your friends.
Also.Get a proper haircut

You don’t even look like you’d be a poster on this site tbh.
You’d be surprised, especially if you saw me lol. There loads of undercover normies on this site, i’m one.
I think you’re above average but users here will grill you for calling yourself 5.5 PSL

What the heck are you doing here? You look good, obviously have friends, blond hair, blue eyes, everything sits where it needs to sit without any noticeable flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you don't really mog them, kinda average
you have a sad boy look

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You’d be surprised, especially if you saw me lol. There loads of undercover normies on this site, i’m one.
I think you’re above average but users here will grill you for calling yourself 5.5 PSL
I thought I was around 5/5.25 but I feel like I looked a little better in my more recent pics so I went with 5.5 (not including height obv)

pretty sure I ended up becoming slightly narcissistic in the last year from hanging out with a psychopath in school too so that probably makes it harder to give myself a lower rating
What the heck are you doing here? You look good, obviously have friends, blond hair, blue eyes, everything sits where it needs to sit without any noticeable flaws.
came here initially because of my height. it's my main focus but I'm still trying to improve looks too. I'm obv not chad. women don't chase me
you don't really mog them, kinda average
you have a sad boy look
oh? how am I giving off a sad vibe? that's kinda a L. I never said anything about mogging btw.

Last edited:
came here initially because of my height. it's my main focus but I'm still trying to improve looks too. I'm obv not chad. women don't chase me
Jfl if you expect women to chase you lol. They're being chased by dozens of men every single day so why should they take action themselves? Btw, how tall/short are you at what age?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
You look pretty good, high tier normie

High tier normie

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
Jfl if you expect women to chase you lol. They're being chased by dozens of men every single day so why should they take action themselves? Btw, how tall/short are you at what age?
You look good in your profile pic?

You're above average bruh 5-5.5 psl range how old are you ?

Gonna be honest with you.
No, you're not a prettyboy. Despite having the general pheno for it, you lack millimeters, your lips are narrow, your hair looks thin, your philtrum is long. Your nose and eyebrows are good though.
You look like someone who is close but yet so far from slaying girls.
With younger girls you'd have a chance if you were NT, but you wouldn't slay (read above).
With older girls it's very hard because of your size, your frame, skill size, and most importantly height.

I'd say you're 5.3/10 on a normie scale if we exclude height.

Gonna be honest with you.
No, you're not a prettyboy. Despite having the general pheno for it, you lack millimeters, your lips are narrow, your hair looks thin, your philtrum is long. Your nose and eyebrows are good though.
You look like someone who is close but yet so far from slaying girls.
With younger girls you'd have a chance if you were NT, but you wouldn't slay (read above).
With older girls it's very hard because of your size, your frame, skill size, and most importantly height.

I'd say you're 5.3/10 on a normie scale if we exclude height.
I don't get the normies scale tbh. litteraly everyone rates everyone a 7/10 in my experience

I don't get the normies scale tbh. litteraly everyone rates everyone a 7/10 in my experience
I don't get the psl scale, it's autistic.
5/10=average, 10/10=supermodel
So you're slightly above average imo

I don't get the psl scale, it's autistic.
5/10=average, 10/10=supermodel
So you're slightly above average imo
4 is slightly below average, 5 is average or a tiny bit above, 5.5 is well above average, 6 is good looking, 7 is extremely good looking (the highest you’ll see anyone rated ever), 8 is god-tier (reserved for Chico, O’pry, etc.)

pretty gay
not talking shit but ded srs your profile pic reminds me of a sexual predator that goes after guys like Jamas Charles or somn.

• JFL
Reactions: godsmistake
oh? how am I giving off a sad vibe? that's kinda a L. I never said anything about mogging btw.
your eyebrows look downturned in the first pic, that's the #1 sad boy vibe and light coloring="softie" look
JBs I know on facebook are into that kind of guys, so might not be too bad until you get old

your eyebrows look downturned in the first pic, that's the #1 sad boy vibe and light coloring="softie" look
JBs I know on facebook are into that kind of guys, so might not be too bad until you get old
I was hammered in the first pic tbh and yeah my eyebrows are sorta downturned unless i slightly look downwards. really don't like it hence why I'm getting them shaped slightly in a few days. won't be perfect but they'll be better.
thanks. really don't wanna give off a softie look.

U look good man, just stay clean shaven and u can slay easily

You look good bro

U look good man, just stay clean shaven and u can slay easily
dunno why but a lot of people seem to think I'm either good looking or slightly incel/weak looking? kinda weird.
anyway I'd be slaying already if I could. 5'7 is too short for 90% of girls my age. height is almost just as important as face

You're probably the best looking of your friends, baring if the guy on the left has a good eye area.

I think your biggest issue is mouth width and philtrum/nose.

I don't think you should shorten your eyebrows tbh, they should be pretty long on the side look at some threads on this site about eyebrows to figure out tbh

You're probably the best looking of your friends, baring if the guy on the left has a good eye area.

I think your biggest issue is mouth width and philtrum/nose.

I don't think you should shorten your eyebrows tbh, they should be pretty long on the side look at some threads on this site about eyebrows to figure out tbh
mouth is 100% too narrow. probably cope but I've been trying to stretch it. just measured my philtrum and it's only 14-15mm so I think it's fine? photo maybe making it look off?
Also what's up with my nose? I'm fairly happy with it tbh

mouth is 100% too narrow. probably cope but I've been trying to stretch it. just measured my philtrum and it's only 14-15mm so I think it's fine? photo maybe making it look off?
your narrow mouth is such a harmony killer, if you had chico tier mouth like this
BfQGZLE7

you would have definitely been a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Nose is fine but it could be better, I meant fix nose to help with philtrum issue. Maybe your philtrum really is fine but I dunno it looks like it's longish to me. A lip lift is probably a better solution tho for philtrum and plus it would make your lip look better. But tbh don't take my word for it not sure exactly what lip lifts average result looks like.

your good looking

your above average

high tier normie for sure jfl at these guys rating you lower and saying your AVERAGE BRO

your not chadlite or anything but your above average compared to the normal person down the street

your good looking

your above average

high tier normie for sure jfl at these guys rating you lower and saying your AVERAGE BRO

your not chadlite or anything but your above average compared to the normal person down the street
anything you see I could do to improve my looks? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
anything you see I could do to improve my looks? thanks
id just say height and frame will lead to the biggest psl boosts in your case

also a liplift

but overall you dont need surgery with this looks level to slay at this point if your nt

but yeah those are my recommendations

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and JustTrynaGrow
id just say height and frame will elad to the biggest psl boosts in your case

also a liplift

but overall you dont need surgery with this looks level to slay at this point if your nt

but yeah those are my recommendations
at least I heightmog baki

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581