Do i have a chad potential?

M

mrmogger3234

Banned
Honestly I don't think I have, I only want you guys to rate me and share some tips

Attachments

• IMG_20240826_203726_668.jpg
    IMG_20240826_203726_668.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231119_142322_879.jpg
    IMG_20231119_142322_879.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevercoping, jacobrb07, normie_joe and 1 other person
Htn - strong htn, but that's about it, i don't see a way to become chad for you tbh, you are already softmaxxed and hardmaxxing won't help you

You might experiment with hairstyles to improve tho

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, Framemogger69 and brucewayne78
Htn - strong htn, but that's about it, i don't see a way to become chad for you tbh, you are already softmaxxed and hardmaxxing won't help you

Am not at 10% bf the side profile one I was on bulking. I think I should leanmaxx but how many psl will it increase for me?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

Dawg there is no way you are serious

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Am not at 10% bf the side profile one I was on bulking. I think I should leanmaxx but how many psl will it increase for me?
Hard to say, but i do not think it will be enough to pull you thru a tier, so htn still i think

But hard to say, we will never know unless you leanmaxx, you can even look worse if the fat is hiding some bones...

Dawg there is no way you are serious
He is ethnic, he has above average some features, and is probably in ethnic country - therefore htn

If he was in the west, he might be mtn

He is ethnic, he has above average some features, and is probably in ethnic country - therefore htn

This was me at my skinnieet form at 15

Attachments

• IMG-20240804-WA0002_1.jpg
    IMG-20240804-WA0002_1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 0

Do you think I look better without face fat

Joined Today at 6:50 AM

he is mid mtn max g

he is mid mtn max g
We are talking in his country, his features are not that bad, you must judge the mirror picture (3/4 view), since the selfie has too much lens distortion

Grow beard slightly longer, change haircut, get rid of moustache

We are talking in his country, his features are not that bad, you must judge the mirror picture (3/4 view), since the selfie has too much lens distortion
fairs but even in his country he’s probably around high mtn -mid htn