Do I have a chance? Obese and Ethnic

F

FAWHNNAH

Iron
Please be honest, is it over for me? What's my Rating?

Stats:
  • 5'5
  • 180-181 LBS
  • Obese :BMI 30.62
  • Ethnic

Basically, I got sick of coping and using my fatness as an excuse to my problems. At my peak, I weighed 212, I wish I cold post a few photos of me during that time but I never took any since I was incredibly insecure about my appearance. and dropped a good 30lbs just by doing cardio alone, I used to play football in high school and lifted a little for practices as it was a requirement, however, I always chose cardio instead preferring the treadmill and running laps inside the indoor track in the facility. Even then I was a little chunky I hovered 163-167 range all throughout HS. I don't want to cope either, but my entire genetic family is obese or morbidly obese compared to my adopted family with a few relatives in professional sports right now.

Is there any surgeries that you guys recommend I get, or should I stick to dietmaxxing and cardiomaxxing. Also, how over is it for me? I included some photos of me without a shirt and with clothes on. As of now, I'd rate myself as a 2.5, a giga-subhuman. On top of being obese I'm a manlet (5'5) and a blackcel with high inhib, so thugmaxxing isn't an option during the weight loss journey.

I do apologize if this is in the wrong forum, also. I just got approved today so I'm a noob and sorry for the long life story.

IMG 0025 IMG 0019 IMG 0338 NORTHWESTERN1 WHITET IMG 0017

lose weight and fix nose

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and didntreadlol
Lose weight/fat, gymmaxx and fix nose with surgery

He claims to be an incel. And what have you? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: FAWHNNAH
Most members here are:
- White
- A foot taller
- Fit
- Average/ to above average facially

And still incel, so for you it is not just over it never even started.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, 5'8manlet, Vidyacoper and 6 others
5’5 it’s over

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 3702
Most members here are:
- White
- A foot taller
- Fit

Most members are curry actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, 5'8manlet, ayylienmao and 3 others
Most members here are:
- White
- A foot taller
- Fit

Thanks for the Hiroshima Nagasaki, I actually thought I had a chance with my subhuman stats just coping.
He claims to be an incel. And what have you? :feelshah:

Perhaps I should just moneymaxx and live a life of solidarity, proof everyone put on earth wasn't meant to bread, but the fat acceptance has hindered that.

Dont cry and gymmaxx + rhino

I must've been a f*cked up person in my past life and pissed God off immensely to be born this way.
Honestly, short, black, and obese. It's OVER.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
5'5, man smaller than titbot exist?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
You have a niche if you have big cock.

Please be honest, is it over for me? What's my Rating?

Stats:
  • 5'5
  • 180-181 LBS
  • Obese :BMI 30.62
  • Ethnic

Basically, I got sick of coping and using my fatness as an excuse to my problems. At my peak, I weighed 212, I wish I cold post a few photos of me during that time but I never took any since I was incredibly insecure about my appearance. and dropped a good 30lbs just by doing cardio alone, I used to play football in high school and lifted a little for practices as it was a requirement, however, I always chose cardio instead preferring the treadmill and running laps inside the indoor track in the facility. Even then I was a little chunky I hovered 163-167 range all throughout HS. I don't want to cope either, but my entire genetic family is obese or morbidly obese compared to my adopted family with a few relatives in professional sports right now.

Is there any surgeries that you guys recommend I get, or should I stick to dietmaxxing and cardiomaxxing. Also, how over is it for me? I included some photos of me without a shirt and with clothes on. As of now, I'd rate myself as a 2.5, a giga-subhuman. On top of being obese I'm a manlet (5'5) and a blackcel with high inhib, so thugmaxxing isn't an option during the weight loss journey.

I do apologize if this is in the wrong forum, also. I just got approved today so I'm a noob and sorry for the long life story.

View attachment 258957View attachment 258960View attachment 258977View attachment 258961View attachment 258987View attachment 258991
Let me help me you.
Everyone is saying gymmaxx and rhino
Which is definitely needed

But I would add moneymaxxing to save up for Limb lengthening surgery as well as hairline lowering.

-gym
-LL
-rhino
-hairline lowering
-run BBC game you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
its over just stop thinking about women and find other interests.

• +1
it never began

• +1