Do i have a chance with this girl?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
There is this busty colombian-mexican girl in my chem class, facewise she is mtb but she got those big boobs and ass and thighs fr

She usually talks to me and my friend during lab but just to ask smth then she goes back to her work

On wednesday, me and my friend were alone and looking for smth and we saw her, my friend asked her smth and the convo got elongated, me and him talked w her for like good 30 mins and most of the time she talked to me. After that, my friend went home and i went to library.

In library this girl came up again while i was printing and asked me what am i doing and we talked but it got tiring so i asked her if we can sit somewhere so we can talk, we sat and we literally talked for a hour and half and she kept engaging the convo, jfl
She even told me she will bring crumbl cookies for me someday.

Do you guys think she is just being friendly? Or like interested?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, The Homelander, nathan and 1 other person
Up

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
There is this busty colombian-mexican girl in my chem class, facewise she is mtb but she got those big boobs and ass and thighs fr

She usually talks to me and my friend during lab but just to ask smth then she goes back to her work

On wednesday, me and my friend were alone and looking for smth and we saw her, my friend asked her smth and the convo got elongated, me and him talked w her for like good 30 mins and most of the time she talked to me. After that, my friend went home and i went to library.

In library this girl came up again while i was printing and asked me what am i doing and we talked but it got tiring so i asked her if we can sit somewhere so we can talk, we sat and we literally talked for a hour and half and she kept engaging the convo, jfl

Send in PM

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
dnr but probably no

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Bdot
just ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yes I remember I saw ur eye area, 100% chance of succeeding

Last edited:

dont you have a gf if u do then why u tryna talk to her if u tryna stay a virgin till marriage since u obv think shes mtb