Do i have a decent forward growth!? (YES I KNOW I NEED RHINO BADLY)

T

toasted.potato123

Iron
Snapchat 1471426038
Snapchat 1469807706

Attachments

• 1000010012.jpg
    1000010012.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 0
You do need rhino, don't listen to that guy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
gonna be honest you’ve got average forward growth, rhino won’t ascend you as much as you think

some guy up here saying you need rhino while your nose synergises with the rest of ur face just get off this bitchass site

dont listen to them man, 90 percent of this site are some insecure indians giving you insecurities and then telling you its over it will just ruin your mental

If only your mandible was longer and chin was more projected then you definitely wouldn’t need rhino . I still dont think you need it but focus on that jaw first , then if nose is still issue look into non surgical first before finding a good surgeon .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
You'll never be chad with your base, just appreciate what you have and give up on looksmaxxing

Skin quality is poor. You are too fat (face is not chiseled).

Try going sub 10%, while remaining fairly muscular (unless you want to look like a concentration camp survivor).

Shorter hair + beard might work better for you (as it does with 99% of white guys). Or you can keep it long and mold it like batman (try that first).

You have not softmaxxed yet, far too early to consider ANYTHING like a rhinoplasty.

Else, JBW. You will be fine.

Last edited:
Can we get a Frankfurt Autist to analyse the plane his head is in, I think he is frauding a bit since his head is a bit higher in Frankfurts Plane making him look unrecessed

Skin quality is poor. You are too fat (face is not chiseled).

Try going sub 10%, while remaining fairly muscular (unless you want to look like a concentration camp survivor).

Shorter hair + beard might work better for you (as it does with 99% of white guys). Or you can keep it long and mold it like batman (try that first).

You have not softmaxxed yet, far too early to consider ANYTHING like a rhinoplasty.

Else, JBW. You will be fine.
Ye im 15 so i cant grow a bears yet