Do I have a female hairline?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Is my hairline caused by an excess amount of estrogen? (Hair is wet, not greasy btw)
Screenshot 20200716 195726  01

Mirin, that's Nw0 and yes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4416, Ryanmcgg0139 and 6 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
there are women who have male hairlines, i guess genetics

• +1
you look female.

• +1
You need short hair you are a male
My hair mogs. I have the TikTok JB slayer haircut, although I am not currently a slayer

I need to inject T asap
Test won't make your hair nor any other facial features more masculine. Female hairline doesn't equal low test.

• +1
Test won't make your hair nor any other facial features more masculine. Female hairline doesn't equal low test.
It will probably start to recede, I'm guessing. I think I'm just starting to go through puberty at age 18

Perhaps you are a female and this is all an elaborated set-up in order to destroy me and men in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 7173
It will probably start to recede, I'm guessing. I think I'm just starting to go through puberty at age 18
If you have feminine features all the more better. Mix masculine and feminine and you will SLAY big time.

• Love it
Perhaps you are a female and this is all an elaborated set-up in order to destroy me and men in general.
Brutal driver license pill

Nw0 and straight hair

GTFOH chadlite

Like you said, you are just guessing. You don't wanna take Fin or anything like that with perfectly good hairline as a preemptive measure.
As for the test, go do bloodwork and only inject test if the levels are low, otherwise, it's pointless unless you wanna become a fitness model, it's not worth messing with your hormones.