Do I have a femenine profile?

executeHighjack

executeHighjack

Iron
I always get mistook for a foid whenever I meet people. I fucking hate it. Is there anything I can do to look more masculine? Pic taken with back camera and flash

Attachments

• IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 99
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FailedNormie, dogtown and 3 others
Yes you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, Deleted member 2012, dogtown and 2 others
Definitely. I thought you were an ugly foid just looking at the pic. Hard to believe you're 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, FailedNormie, jefferson and 6 others
Definitely. I thought you were an ugly foid just looking at the pic. Hard to believe you're 19
I know. It's fucking humiliating. I have a 13 y/o brother and people ALWAYS assume we're the same age.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 656
U have femoid zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
over

• So Sad
Reactions: executeHighjack
I think my chin is fine. And I like my freckles, I get complimented on them, but no other part of my appearance works in my favor. At this point I'd kill to just be above a 2

I always get mistook for a foid whenever I meet people. I fucking hate it. Is there anything I can do to look more masculine? Pic taken with back camera and flash

Use steroids

Lose weight

How tall r u?

How do your breasts weigh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, executeHighjack and dodt
Inject T now

you need dht alot of it

At least you have a compact midface.
You need lateral orbital rims+brow ridge implants and you will be at least average

looks like a shit haircut. Go for a short back and sides and longer on the top. You also seem to have chubby cheeks and a general lack of facial definition, I'd recommend leanmaxxing

lose weight

looks like a shit haircut. Go for a short back and sides and longer on the top. You also seem to have chubby cheeks and a general lack of facial definition, I'd recommend leanmaxxing
My haircut's good, I just hadn't showered lol. I've got a neat mohawk going on that I really like.

Try growing a beard with minoxidil

seriously look like typical bloated female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and InZayn
You dont look feminine you are literally a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
inject T ASAP, I'm not kidding, roid out while your face still has a little bit of growing to do and you might end up looking decent, otherwise it's over cuz u have 0 sex appeal, and lose fat