Do I have a good frame?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
5'10'' (JFL) 160lbs. Not a very good eye area so I'm solely focused on framemaxxing so I can look like a high t giga chad on the horizon. This is a large shirt.

Attachments

• frame.JPG
    frame.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 473
If you were 6'1+ with proportional frame you'd be very chadly. You look good as is depending on how bad your eyes are.

5'10'' (JFL) 160lbs. Not a very good eye area so I'm solely focused on framemaxxing so I can look like a high t giga chad on the horizon. This is a large shirt.
Yea if that's a large shirt then proportionally speaking that's a good frame. Although you should measure your bideltoid width and then tell us so we have an actual concept of size.

If you were 6'1+ with proportional frame you'd be very chadly. You look good as is depending on how bad your eyes are.

Appreciate it.

Yea if that's a large shirt then proportionally speaking that's a good frame. Although you should measure your bideltoid width and then tell us so we have an actual concept of size.

I measured bideltoid myself with the can so there may be some self measuring error but I got 21.5 inches on average.

Chadlite op .

What is ur age ?

Appreciate it.

I measured bideltoid myself with the can so there may be some self measuring error but I got 21.5 inches on average.
Yea that's a dom frame, I also have 21.5 inches and I frame mog most guys except the 6'3+ big guys, If you can ascend to 22-23 inch bideltoid that will legit be high tier chad frame, and if you can try reaching 24 that is considered Gigachad tier. For some perspective Arnold Schwarzenegger had a 23.5 inch bideltoid in his prime.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Wouldnt be incel if I had this frame

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 4209
Chadlite op .

What is ur age ?

Appreciate it bro. I'm 20 years old.

Yea that's a dom frame, I also have 21.5 inches and I frame mog most guys except the 6'3+ big guys, If you can ascend to 22-23 inch bideltoid that will legit be high tier chad frame, and if you can try reaching 24 that is considered Gigachad tier. For some perspective Arnold Schwarzenegger had a 23.5 inch bideltoid in his prime.

Fawk bro, I think 22-23 is possible if I did a test 500 cycle but I really want to keep my hair and skin under control. But from what I've collected the amount of hypertrophy you can add to your shoulders on a testosterone cycle is ridiculous. Someone on reddit said he didn't even do many isolation movements for his shoulders but then grew way too much to where he needed to up his size shirts significantly lmao.

Appreciate it bro. I'm 20 years old.

Fawk bro, I think 22-23 is possible if I did a test 500 cycle but I really want to keep my hair and skin under control. But from what I've collected the amount of hypertrophy you can add to your shoulders on a testosterone cycle is ridiculous. Someone on reddit said he didn't even do many isolation movements for his shoulders but then grew way too much to where he needed to up his size shirts significantly lmao.
JFL yea I'm also gonna do barbell pullovers to hopefully maximize frame growth, btw you can always fraud 1 inch higher bideltoid width with a pullover shirt or jacket or 'baggy' shirt, at least around the shoulder area. I can fraud near 22.5 inches, but I'm gonna try to get to 23.5 inches legit

Yeah but too $hort.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3593
JFL yea I'm also gonna do barbell pullovers to hopefully maximize frame growth, btw you can always fraud 1 inch higher bideltoid width with a pullover shirt or jacket or 'baggy' shirt, at least around the shoulder area. I can fraud near 22.5 inches, but I'm gonna try to get to 23.5 inches legit

nice I just did a quick read up on pullovers apparently they expand your ribcage. Definitely gonna add those to the list along with more lat work. I literally don't even care to workout arms anymore. And yeah bro winter time is ez framemaxx, the carhatt fireproof jackets have a good bit of padding and look pretty nifty.

I've read up on HGH on potentially widening out your frame ever more. But JFC it's so expensive and you need to run it for multiple years.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
You look good to me bro. Definitely better than average.

Go top less to see ur waist

Attachments

• frame 2.JPG
    frame 2.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 391
  • +1
These were some I could find, I'm a bit better postured in the second one if it makes a difference.
good frame and physique shame ur a manlet

• +1
good frame and physique shame ur a manlet

Ikr. I get height mogged by almost every girl. A family member of mine is 6’3’’ and has the frame of a prebuscnet high-school but got laid so much. Lost his virginity at 15 in his car.

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4209