Do I have a long midface

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus

I have been looking at my myself and thinking that maybe I have a long midface.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
no, you are just high bodyfatcel

No, I would kill for midface ratio like yours

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, toolateforme, medialcanthuscel and 1 other person
Long fatface

no, but i think you used some sort of filter or cleared ur skin up? anyways lose weight, grow out your hair more and consider a nose job

No you have a compact midface, may be even too much like 1.10, even more than i do.
even your fwhr is nice, but not sure since the pic is dark

no, but i think you used some sort of filter or cleared ur skin up? anyways lose weight, grow out your hair more and consider a nose job
Yeah the nose Job , I don't get the appeal of sticking my dick in some girls nostrils but somehow this forum is obsessed with it. Everyone keeps telling me to get a nose job , do I look like I am into that sort of thing.

Yeah the nose Job , I don't get the appeal of sticking my dick in some girls nostrils but somehow this forum is obsessed with it. Everyone keeps telling me to get a nose job , do I look like I am into that sort of thing.
shit hair and pheno, and bad eye color + bloated, otherwise you would have been a slayer

shit hair and pheno, and bad eye color + bloated, otherwise you would have been a slayer
Ahh yes if only I was the correct pheno and had nice hair and nice eye colour and wasn't bloated , I kind of agree
This is me with longer hair , nose is still ugly af

Ahh yes if only I was the correct pheno and had nice hair and nice eye colour and wasn't bloated , I kind of agree

it is what it is

15524625344447006226629044157038 1

nose is not that bad, the chin and the shit hair texture is much more of a concern
I have feminine chin its pretty sad also the hair is wavy

Sole genotypes like ours store fat in the cheeks first :feelswhy:
Some

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Sole genotypes like ours store fat in the cheeks first :feelswhy:
Some
Meh , I have live 33bmi so it's hopefully not that bad.

Holy shit is that @Zygos4Life ?

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
could be chadpreet if he gets to low bf