Do i have a long midface

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
When i just joined this site some user told me that my midface ratio comes 0.89 which is borderline bad

Attachments

• 20191129_114136-1.jpg
    20191129_114136-1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 20191127_132818-1.jpg
    20191127_132818-1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 377
  • 20191203_160241.jpg
    20191203_160241.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 354
  • JFL
Reactions: incubus
Yes. It's over. You will forever rot here together with me and @medialcanthuscel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, medialcanthuscel, didntreadlol and 4 others
No.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
your left jaw mog right jaw

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, ShredPill and Deleted member 2227
I think you can ascend if a facepuller can better your under eye area/Zygos.

what mewing Can do (if you’re young, hence why I said try FacePulling or MSE):
  • Your eyes will become more deep-set into your skull.
  • Your eyes will become more vertically more compact.
  • The skin/fat under your eyelid will be supported by your midface and you won’t have bags/circles due to laxity/stretching of the skin.
  • Your canthal tilt will become more positive according to several mewing reports, because your cheekbones are expanding upwards & forwards, pushing up on the lateral part of your eye. It’s counter-intuitive, but your medial canthus won’t raise with mewing, as the nose bone isn’t connected to the rest of your skull.
  • Reduced scleral show will result from the more compact orbit area.
  • Since your eyes won’t be bulging out anymore, there’s less opportunity for upper eyelid exposure, and you’ll get a better eyelid arch shape without having to squint.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Pex1992 and Chadelite
your nose length is ok, your interpupilary distance is whats fucking up your midface ratio

• +1
kek its so over.

long midface
long philtrum
unequal jaws
upper eyelid exposure
shit skin
shitskin
truecel lips
narrow shoulders

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 2933 and Pex1992

Attachments

• 20191204_174038.jpg
    20191204_174038.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 20191204_174103.jpg
    20191204_174103.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 20191204_140556.jpg
    20191204_140556.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and SeiGun
PSL 4 tbh

You midface is kind of saved by the width of the face, it's not a death sentence. But you do give off strong rapist vibes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Ritalincell, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
I
kek its so over.

long midface
long philtrum
unequal jaws
upper eyelid exposure
shit skin
shitskin
truecel lips
narrow shoulders
I am not shit skin i have a fair golden colouring and very minimal upper eyelid exposure although upper lip is weird as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1560 and incubus
I
I am not shit skin i have a fair golden colouring and very minimal upper eyelid exposure although upper lip is weird as fuck

the cope is strong with this one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2933 and Pex1992
PSL 4 tbh

You midface is kind of saved by the width of the face, it's not a death sentence. But you do give off strong rapist vibes tbh
I Dont want to judge ur rating that u said 4 everyone have their own opinions ...here are some more proper pics

Attachments

• 182401-53cc8a0775025ab2c15acee81381230c.jpg
    182401-53cc8a0775025ab2c15acee81381230c.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 182400-6efbbc27bf308ce94c1c5e9ed8cc4447.jpg
    182400-6efbbc27bf308ce94c1c5e9ed8cc4447.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 182403-c07d05d7e9321e38cd3dc6d31c902267.jpg
    182403-c07d05d7e9321e38cd3dc6d31c902267.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 182404-0ca4f9fbff8c579ae566f6022fa04ef1.jpg
    182404-0ca4f9fbff8c579ae566f6022fa04ef1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 112
  • 182405-6858f6092e1725b5d516759493f4d714.jpg
    182405-6858f6092e1725b5d516759493f4d714.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 89
From what ratio a midface is a long midface
I dont use ratios i see and i give you my perspective. Your midfece doesnt look bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Pex1992
WQUOTE="Pietrosiek, post: 1235243, member: 1459"]
I dont use ratios i see and i give you my perspective. Your midfece doesnt look bad
[/QUOTE]
What do u think my ratings are although ratings are cope coz everyone have their own perspectives

Last edited:
Your bordering on being ogre dom, i thought maybe a short haicut would suit you but decided against it, your eyes are too close together and small for your head, its not so much that you have any bad features but your face is lacking harmony. If you want an Autistic PSL rating it's pretty close. But im looking it through the scope of how society percieves your level of attraction and towards women. If you think you should be higher because you somehwhat are able to replicate a unique model type picture im sorry but that dosn't count. To women you literally just look unfriendly and rapey. Try posting a picture smiling so we can see if it makes a difference. The best surgery you could get would be one of thos bone scraping ones they do in asia.
You look like an uglier ethnik john travolta tbh, maybe try leanmaxing a bit, get blue contacts and smile. Sorry if this was harsh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Pex1992
Your bordering on being ogre dom, i thought maybe a short haicut would suit you but decided against it, your eyes are too close together and small for your head, its not so much that you have any bad features but your face is lacking harmony. If you want an Autistic PSL rating it's pretty close. But im looking it through the scope of how society percieves your level of attraction and towards women. If you think you should be higher because you somehwhat are able to replicate a unique model type picture im sorry but that dosn't count. To women you literally just look unfriendly and rapey. Try posting a picture smiling so we can see if it makes a difference. The best surgery you could get would be one of thos bone scraping ones they do in asia.
Yup most women and also my friends say that i look unfriendly in pics...i dont know y but i am not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Can u give ratin

ok ok i get that but i am in no way ugly...

Bro I never said you were ugly, There's a lot of men under a 4 PSL, you are far from a truecel and could probably find a gf. Im just giving you an objective rating and an opinion on how you might be percieved by women from my own perspective.

Last tip, dont dress like a 16 yo.

• +1
Y
Bro I never said you were ugly, There's a lot of men under a 4 PSL, you are far from a truecel and could probably find a gf. Im just giving you an objective rating and an opinion on how you might be percieved by women from my own perspective.

am i above average in the west as most people have said me before ..gl in india and avove average in the west

Yeah I think you do but its not so bad that its a critical failo imo. Your face is asymmetric but otherwise you have a good lower third.

• +1
Yeah I think you do but its not so bad that its a critical failo imo. Your face is asymmetric but otherwise you have a good lower third.
Ya face is assymnetric

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
PSL 4 tbh

I think the rapist vibes come from his eyes being too close-set. That and the completely neutral walking corpse expression.
Ya face is assymnetric
Your skin is paler for a curry. Where in India are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Y
am i above average in the west as most people have said me before ..gl in india and avove average in the west
If your GL in india stay in india. Basically almost all women I have known or even just heard saying out loud "that indian" do not value ethniks as attractive unless they are mixed and on extreme NT Chadpreet levels. Im not even joking here it's just facts. Im not going to sugar coat it white women don't value ethniks in general.

If you want copes post in reddit. What does real life experience tell you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and LordNorwood
I think the rapist vibes come from his eyes being too close-set. That and the completely neutral walking corpse expression.

Your skin is paler for a curry. Where in India are you from?
Gujarat

If your GL in india stay in india. Basically almost all women I have known or even just heard saying out loud "that indian" do not value ethniks as attractive unless they are mixed and on extreme NT Chadpreet levels. Im not even joking here it's just facts. Im not going to sugar coat it white women don't value ethniks in general.

Its true, best thing to do as an ethnic is whitemaxx if you can or exoticmaxx if you can't and hope for the best.

Its true, best thing to do as an ethnic is whitemaxx if you can or exoticmaxx if you can't and hope for the best.
This is exactly it, if you can't escape the race embrace it. Like if you are black run BBC hip hop swag game.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and LordNorwood

I catch good attention from people in my city thats the experience
Actually most users have said me that i dont look much indian and look unique also

I catch good attention from people in my city thats the experience
So how many white women in the west have you had consenual sex with?

Listen bro I get your ego wants to grasp at something. Im just letting you know the truth.

• +1
So how many white women in the west have you had consenual sex with?

Listen bro I get your ego wants to grasp at something. Im just letting you know the truth.
I live in india

Attachments

• 20190505_221355.jpg
    20190505_221355.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Hes ugly af. Not white=ugly. Also that asymetry

• WTF
Yes, you have a longer then ideal midface.
But it's not so long, that you couldn't be attractove looking with other good features.
It's more important, to have a good lower 2rd. and no other mayor flaws

• +1
I
Dude youre ugly. Compare yourself too averge white dude
I Mog average white dude u just have to see with the non racist eyes
Yes, you have a longer then ideal midface.
But it's not so long, that you couldn't be attractove looking with other good features.
It's more important, to have a good lower 2rd. and no other mayor flaws
So what do u think how i look

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 2933 and Pietrosiek
I Mog average white dude u just have to see with the non racist eyes
Your skin is dark you cant mog white guy unless hes deformed

• Ugh..
Your skin is dark you cant mog white guy unless hes deformed
But i have good bones u retard white guy cant mog me just coz he has white colour than me even i am not dark i have a fair complexion if we consider the standard fair complexion meter

But i have good bones u retard white guy cant mog me just coz he has white colour than me even i am not dark i have a fair complexion if we consider the standard fair complexion meter
1.dark skin
2.asymetry
3.aspie eyes
4.ugly mouth

Dude you look ugly af. If youre so gl where are your hot aryan 9r north atlantid slays?

• JFL
So what do u think how i look
Average-plus. That's like a 4+ or 4.5 psl right? Or in real life people would say you're a 6.5-7.
Your lower 3rd, jaw, is very good.
The bigger flaws are 2: the longer midface, and the eyes seem closer together then ideal; dark circles under eyes

What I would try to change. softmaxxing style.
1.hair style. You have your haircovering your forehead. Creating the illusion of a shorter forehead. Proportion wise, this makes the long midface appear even longer. Thefore I would suggest: have a hair style that shows as much of your forehead as possible, with maybe even a little spike/heigh hair on top (depanding how it looks) to make the midface appear shorter, in proportion.
2. eyebrows. I dunno if this exists, or can be done? But maybe one can do stuff with the eye brow grooming to make the eyes appear less close together and thus further apart. Maybe, you can find some chicks advcice on that online/youtube; because women have all these tricks on what to do to fool people into thinking their face actually looks good while it doesn't without the grooming.
3. dark cicles under eyes. I dunno if it's due to lack of sleep rest? In that case, just sleep and you'll be okay. If it's dark circles due to bone structure, there exist grooming things to cover it a bit I assume. Maybe you can find infor on that or here on the forum.

Last edited:
I
1.dark skin
2.asymetry
3.aspie eyes
4.ugly mouth

Dude you look ugly af. If youre so gl where are your hot aryan 9r north atlantid slays?
Low iq cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Y
Lol you are clearly below average
It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Pex1992 and Deleted member 685
QUOTE="medialcanthuscel, post: 1235584, member: 337"]
It's over.
[/QUOTE]
Keep coping
It's over.