Do I have a non-NT face?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
7360300C 7ADE 4E7A B156 94B651899EAE

Facial features to look for:

The study found that children with autism have an unusually broad upper face, including wide-set eyes. They also have a shorter middle region of the face, including the cheeks and nose.
Children with autism have a broader or wider mouth and philtrum - the groove below the nose, above the top lip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19917 and FailedNormieManlet
are you the indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why does every Indian tilt their chin up 120 degrees when taking a selfie? Just face the camera bro

pheno mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Bhai please lose weight

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
They also have a shorter middle region of the face, including the cheeks and nose.
Children with autism have a broader or wider mouth and philtrum - the groove below the nose, above the top lip.
Four good features. People with autism are higher PSL

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Birdcell
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Nope, sorry you don't.
Debkoat and lose weight, there is some potential underneath all that bloat and fat. :Comfy:
How about Gonzalo? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
pheno mogs me
you get mogged by him,you 1 psl indian
and then you have the guts to call me ______ looking
only a indian thinks everyone looks like him,jfl
your opnion has no value,alienmaxxer putted you back to your place,you didnt even respond to him
the curry cope has no limit
you look pajeet says the pajeet,
no cares what you think,

Last edited:
you get mogged by him,you 1 psl indian
and then you have the guts to call me ______ looking
only a indian thinks everyone looks like him,jfl
your opnion has no value,alienmaxxer putted you back to your place,you didnt even respond to him
the curry cope has no limit
you look pajeet says the pajeet,
"guts" lmao ur delusional, take ur meds paki, u look like a pajeet too and pretty much every in this forum who's seen ur pics agrees

and we're prob equal PSL, although I'd say I mog u by half a point, objectively speaking
@Birdcell @5ft1 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @TeenAscender and others can attest to that

alienmaxxer putted you back to your place,you didnt even respond to him
i don't live in a paki shithole and rot on this forum all day u nigger, link the post I'll reply

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and Deleted member 15004
"guts" lmao ur delusional, take ur meds paki, u look like a pajeet too and pretty much every in this forum who's seen ur pics agrees

and we're prob equal PSL, although I'd say I mog u by half a point, objectively speaking
@Birdcell @5ft1 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @TeenAscender and others can attest to that

i don't live in a paki shithole and rot on this forum all day u nigger, link the post I'll reply
and who the fuck are to call me anything ,when you got mogged by op:lul::lul::lul::lul:,you subhuman dravdian
@alienmaxxer @AscendingHero @chaddyboi66 @Leonardo DiCaprio @Preston

you have seen alienmaxxer reply,but you didnt respnded him that time ,the thread is deleted now you gigapajeet
you subhuman frrom the slums of new delhi:feelswhy:
tagging these two indian greycels.one bengali and other one manlet,no onecares if they jfl
thank god i am not indian like you
bleaching wont change your pajeet phenotype,

Last edited:

Bro I never saw you , can you pm me pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

Now I remember you bro , you definitely mog OP , no bias here from me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
and who the fuck are to call me anything ,when you got mogged by op:lul::lul::lul::lul:,you subhuman dravdian

you have seen alienmaxxer reply,but you didnt respnded him that time ,the thread is deleted now you gigapajeet
tagging these two indian greycels.one bengali and other one manlet,no onecares if they jfl
Fuckin cage I'm literally taller than you

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deprived
@justinzayn is that you in OP ? If yes then I'm so sorry 😞

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
that's zero bhai lol
you r literally a dravdian subhuman no one cares if you 5ft1 n pajeetfaxmachine say anything or jfl anything

JFL u have 3.5PSL listed on ur profile, I've been rated a PSL 4.5-5 get mogged paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and justinzayn
We're the same height, I'd tower over @justinzayn irl though because he'd be on his knees worshipping my coloring
indian coping by colouring,no one cares

JFL u have 3.5PSL listed on ur profile, I've been rated a PSL 4.5-5 get mogged

I never saw his face so
this pajeet is so scared to show his pics,he is not even reponding to me pms jfl
this is what birdcell said
"Yes , between you and him. Tbh now I look , I think you slightly mog because of nose and lighter skin"
@FailedNormieManlet
no one cares if bengalinormimanlet 5ft1 n pajeetfax machine jfl,

Last edited:
this pajeet is so scared to show his pics,he is not even reponding to me pms jfl
this is what birdcell said
"Yes , between you and him. Tbh now I look , I think you slightly mog because of nose and lighter skin"
@FailedNormieManlet
no one cares if 5ft1 n pajeetfax machine jfl,
Yeah, you both have similar smv and psl and that's why I asked you both to do moggbattle

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and justinzayn
Yeah, you both have similar smv and psl and that's why I asked you both to do moggbattle
but he is too scared to show his pic to me even in pms jfl
he is the biggest pajeet 1psl subhuman in the forum
@rand anon
they cope the hardest

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell