Do I have a recessed Jaw/Chin?

Adonis123

Adonis123

Iron
IMG 7478
IMG 7679

If so than what do I do about it besides hardmaxxing. 15 years old by the way so maybe puberty will help too

View attachment 3188303View attachment 3187569
If so than what do I do about it besides hardmaxxing. 15 years old by the way so maybe puberty will help too
completely offtopic but the first photo reminds me of a certain elliot rodger photo

anyways id only see surgery working in this scenario, you could try getting a palate expander and chewing?

im not also sure about this, but if your parents aren't necessarily strict on it surgery doesnt seem too bad, also the jaw
usually finishes growth or has almost completed growth around 15-18 so i think you should be pretty much done with that

also before doing allat save up money because hardmaxxing gets a shit ton expensive

ontop of that dont get retarded on hardmaxxing please research before you do it, r/jawsurgery is a perfect example of this

• +1
Reactions: Jacobo
completely offtopic but the first photo reminds me of a certain elliot rodger photo

anyways id only see surgery working in this scenario, you could try getting a palate expander and chewing?

im not also sure about this, but if your parents aren't necessarily strict on it surgery doesnt seem too bad, also the jaw
usually finishes growth or has almost completed growth around 15-18 so i think you should be pretty much done with that

also before doing allat save up money because hardmaxxing gets a shit ton expensive

ontop of that dont get retarded on hardmaxxing please research before you do it, r/jawsurgery is a perfect example of this
What do you mean by surgery. Are we talking some basic fillers or something more complicated?

What do you mean by surgery. Are we talking some basic fillers or something more complicated?
im not sure but some fillers wont look good so your going to have to go a little more advanced