Do i have a recessed maxilla?

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken

not bad

but you are jutting too hard son

Now a side pic without jutting

everyone in this forum has great facial development or am i tripping? fuck you all

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy, KlutchPurpp and 6 others
Nah ur good

slayer 3/4 profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
what you mad at nigga chill

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Thats not a side pic

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, BigBoy and EthnicelAscension
What the fuck is wrong with you. Your maxilla is very good. Mentalcel

Post a profile picture

fuck bro you are extremely recessed, kinda feel bad for you bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and ascension
Make a motion really slowly you have potential broh

your maxilla is not recessed you just have a very feminine/neotenous nose

Prominent nose = masculine and dimorphic.

Im Asian so i was doomed from the start to get a masculine nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

its too feminine, because not only is it upturned, it looks like the nose bridge is sloped like this

if you are gonna have an upturned nose, you must have a straight nose bridge or you straight up got a womans nose

its too feminine, because not only is it upturned, it looks like the nose bridge is sloped like this

if you are gonna have an upturned nose, you must have a straight nose bridge or you straight up got a womans nose
Is there any surgery for nose bridge? Asians dont have a strong nose bridge

No you don't you fucking moron. Did your mom drop you on your head? Do you have autism? Are you mentally handicapped? I'm geniunely curios what is wrong with you.

Is there any surgery for nose bridge? Asians dont have a strong nose bridge
fillers, but the way you are formed by the looks, filling it in to be straight would actually look weird because of how short your nose is sadly, but maybe im wrong. not great pictures

fillers, but the way you are formed by the looks, filling it in to be straight would actually look weird because of how short your nose is sadly, but maybe im wrong. not great pictures
when i see myself i see what it is, its the nose bridge, and yeah my nose is short, sucks to be hapa, my dad had a very prominent nose and nose bridge, while my mom had a shitty asian nose with wide nostrils.

not to hijack this thread but how do you tell if you have a recessed maxilla?

when i see myself i see what it is, its the nose bridge, and yeah my nose is short, sucks to be hapa, my dad had a very prominent nose and nose bridge, while my mom had a shitty asian nose with wide nostrils.
fuck bro, sorry to hear u have some asian, dont have kids with an asian bro, since u do look pretty white, she probs hate her own men of her own kind and will have disgust for her kids because they dont look white

fuck bro, sorry to hear u have some asian, dont have kids with an asian bro, since u do look pretty white, she probs hate her own men of her own kind and will have disgust for her kids because they dont look white
Yeah, it was my weak nose bridge that made me think i had a recessed maxilla, yeah i look more white than asian. Well she was together with an arab guy after my dad so i dont know about that, but in general yeah female asians hate their male counterparts

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Low cheekbones/10