do i have advantage as an older guy over younger cucks when it comes to getting girls their age

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title, im 17 and i wanna get to know this 14 or 15 year old girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Ryldoo IS COPING, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Yes if u look more mature

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Imretarded? and shizuku11111
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, drimprovement, PARISIEN and 1 other person
i recently started driving school

hmm, what do u exactly mean byt his
If you look like a faggot from them age what the advantage to date an older guy ?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
If you look like a faggot from them age what the advantage to date an older guy ?
when it comes to my looks, i probably frame mog whole school, 6'3 statue in shoes with 20 inch untrained bidelt, straight shoulders, but my face is extremely youthful and feminine, i look like my avi

when it comes to my looks, i probably frame mog whole school, 6'3 statue in shoes with 20 inch untrained bidelt, straight shoulders, but my face is extremely youthful and feminine, i look like my avi
Dont go to jail

• +1
im 2007, she is 2009
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Bro no way there are actual people born in these years, imagine telling someone “yeah I was born in 2007” with a straight face LMAOO.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Bro no way there are actual people born in these years, imagine telling someone “yeah I was born in 2007” with a straight face LMAOO.
suck my dick old ass nigga

It’s good it’s good
Having facial hair is only intéressant when at least 25

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: grnad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and drimprovement
Yeah especially if you have a car/motorbike. Bonus points if you can legally purchase tobacco/alcohol

title, im 17 and i wanna get to know this 14 or 15 year old girl
Prob not because if ur thinking this and u got issues with getting 17 year old girls u have social issues anyway.

Prob not because if ur thinking this and u got issues with getting 17 year old girls u have social issues anyway.
girls my age 17 yrs old are dating 20 year old guys u fucking retard, i dont have a chance with them, i need the younger ones

girls my age 17 yrs old are dating 20 year old guys u fucking retard, i dont have a chance with them, i need the younger ones
Not true at all. Some girls do but saying most girls ur age are with 20 years olds is bshit.

Not true at all. Some girls do but saying most girls ur age are with 20 years olds is bshit.
yeah beacuse u know all of my friends and people i know better than me, one bitch i know has a boyfriend who is 2000 and she is 2006

yeah beacuse u know all of my friends and people i know better than me, one bitch i know has a boyfriend who is 2000 and she is 2006
Yeah u ever heard of instagram or tinder?