Do I have anxiety?

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

Bronze
I always feel really stressed and anxious even during weekends. I just feel like I have to do something and being still feels uncomfortable. It feels like my heart is beating faster. Even if I don't have any exams or tests I still feel anxious about school.

I also always feel anxious about forgetting to take my keys, put an alarm, take my accutane pills and I'm always scared I posted something embarrassing to my snap story. I have to at least quadruple check everything.

It feels so uncomfortable. Could I have anxiety? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and cooldude1231
cant relate im a lazy ass nigga and never feel bad for sitting on my ass doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
your predicament is probably better than mine, its good you are uncomfortable with being lazy
No dude it's not just that. I feel anxious almost 24/7. When I had horrible acne I literally could not go to sleep because i knew I would wake up with pimples in the morning

You’re nervous because you’re so good looking

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I always feel really stressed and anxious even during weekends. I just feel like I have to do something and being still feels uncomfortable. It feels like my heart is beating faster. Even if I don't have any exams or tests I still feel anxious about school.

I also always feel anxious about forgetting to take my keys, put an alarm, take my accutane pills and I'm always scared I posted something embarrassing to my snap story. I have to at least quadruple check everything.

It feels so uncomfortable. Could I have anxiety? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Carbohydrate side effects

Yeah Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Do something about it before it wears your body & mind out.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCels and cooldude1231
Yeah i used to be the same but i kinda just stopped gaf
Have u always felt this way?

your predicament is probably better than mine, its good you are uncomfortable with being lazy
Nah being lazy is intellectual

• +1
Reactions: VHD