Do I have any potential? Anything helps.

B

blubie

Iron
Hello. I had asked some friends about this website and they did tell me it was a bit toxic, but I’m out of ideas.
My names blu, and I wanna look better because I feel as if I am undesirable, however I feel like if I’m given proper help I can look pretty nice.
I am 16, I am 6’6 which sounds pretty nice until you see that I have an unhealthy build. I’m around ~290lbs which is better than before as I’ve lost about 20 by exercise so far.
I’ve never been complemented on anything about my appearance other than my height, legs, and eyebrows.
I’ve provided a few photos of myself and can provide more if requested. If anyone has any exercises, haircuts, dieting tips, or anything else, please let me know. Hoping this works well. Thanks to all who give tips in advance

Attachments

• IMG_7308.jpeg
    IMG_7308.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6619.jpeg
    IMG_6619.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5496.jpeg
    IMG_5496.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and 3arsa
Lose weight and than get some lip filler and a rhinoplasty and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: blubie
Do you have any tips on weight loss, or a haircut or skincare products?
The only way to lose weight is by a calorie deficit, so focus on diet above all that will also help with your skin. For skincare see what problems you have with your skin then lookup what products help. For hair try out different styles and see which fit the best.

• +1
The only way to lose weight is by a calorie deficit, so focus on diet above all that will also help with your skin. For skincare see what problems you have with your skin then lookup what products help. For hair try out different styles and see which fit the best.
Thank you!!

• +1
Reactions: raabla
6'6 is insane, shit should be easy once ur lean tbh but rhino would be great

Hello. I had asked some friends about this website and they did tell me it was a bit toxic, but I’m out of ideas.
My names blu, and I wanna look better because I feel as if I am undesirable, however I feel like if I’m given proper help I can look pretty nice.
I am 16, I am 6’6 which sounds pretty nice until you see that I have an unhealthy build. I’m around ~290lbs which is better than before as I’ve lost about 20 by exercise so far.
I’ve never been complemented on anything about my appearance other than my height, legs, and eyebrows.
I’ve provided a few photos of myself and can provide more if requested. If anyone has any exercises, haircuts, dieting tips, or anything else, please let me know. Hoping this works well. Thanks to all who give tips in advance
can you push down on your skin around the gonion area so i can see where its at idk if you got a shit gonial angle or not cause where that shit at

all you need to do to lose weight is stop binge-eating junk food. I can guarantee you at that height and weight you need to be eating near 3k calories per day if you don’t exercise which comes from mostly junk food. Try low calorie alternatives like eat zero sugar jello, you can have a bowl the size of your head for 300 cals.

all you need to do to lose weight is stop binge-eating junk food. I can guarantee you at that height and weight you need to be eating near 3k calories per day if you don’t exercise which comes from mostly junk food. Try low calorie alternatives like eat zero sugar jello, you can have a bowl the size of your head for 300 cals.
I’ll look into that. Any other suggestions I’ll take too

can you push down on your skin around the gonion area so i can see where its at idk if you got a shit gonial angle or not cause where that shit at
IMG 7476
As much as I hate to admit, I have a lot of facial fat so this was about as good as I could get. Maybe if you measure it and just ignore where it kinda rolls down, I’m sorry.

View attachment 3137092As much as I hate to admit, I have a lot of facial fat so this was about as good as I could get. Maybe if you measure it and just ignore where it kinda rolls down, I’m sorry.
lololol 6,6 all this bullshit about gonial angle (most foids cant even tilt their head up enough to see that shit) and whatnot does not FUCKING matter. just lose the weight and you will slay no problem.

• +1
you can obviously look better than you do now, so yes you do )ave potential.

dont go on a too aggresive cut, just be in a deficit and stop eating shit while exercising and you’ll make good progress from just that.

• +1
bro you literally have a good frame. lose bodyfat, and squint 24/7 or its so over. bonesmash jaw too