Do I have any potential

R

roiris

Iron
Currently fat af but that’s being taken care of as I’m in a big caloric deficit and doing cardio every day. Do I have a decent base? What could I work on improving?

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
Im not a professional but I personally think you do.

Good very thick and dark eyebrows, good eye area, the nose seem average from front (got any side profile pic please ?)

Good lips.

Definitively a good potential ! And you dont seem fat tbh. You also seem to have very strong bones. Btw you're already good looking imo.

So : Its a Yes.

• +1
Reactions: gem23
Im not a professional but I personally think you do.

Good very thick and dark eyebrows, good eye area, the nose seem average from front (got any side profile pic please ?)

Good lips.

Definitively a good potential ! And you dont seem fat tbh. You also seem to have very strong bones. Btw you're already good looking imo.

So : Its a Yes.
thanks, here’s a side profile, was a bit leaner here so we can see the base better

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpeg
    IMG_1614.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 0
thanks, here’s a side profile, was a bit leaner here so we can see the base better
Seems nice, keep working man I believe in you

Yeah you do, get to 60kg

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
I started with 96 and now I'm at 70. You def can
even if it means dropping a significant amount of muscle? For reference I was 89-90 in this pic so I’m a bit bulkier now. I’d say 80kg would be absolutely shredded for me at 183 cm.

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 0
even if it means dropping a significant amount of muscle? For reference I was 89-90 in this pic so I’m a bit bulkier now. I’d say 80kg would be absolutely shredded for me at 183 cm.
Your face looks bloated af, definitely get back to 89kg at least or lower until your facial fat is gone

good features but your face lacks angularity, it's like a thumb, you gotta lose weight

If he is LTN then Im not even in the scale