Do I have autism or just ugly

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
I’ve never had a hard time making girls laugh n shit but I just do some weird stuff socially that I think people catch on to. I sat alone and never talked to anyone in high school unless I was talked to first. I WAS THE QUIET KID THAT NEVER SAID A WORD AND HAD NO FRIENDS BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY TALKED TO PPL I WAS KINDA COOL BUT THEY PROB REALIZE I HAVE MINOR AUTISM OR MAYBE IM JUST TOO UGLY AND COPING AND GIRLS FAKED THEIR LAUGHS AND NEVER FOUND ME FUNNY AND WERE NEVER ATTRACTED TO ME FUCK ALL WOMEN. THEY FAKE EVERYTHING UNLESS UR HTN+ I HAVE A FEW HTN FRIENDS AND I GOT LEFT IN THE DUST AT COLLEGE FUCK WOMEN FUCK WOMEN FUCK WOMEN

probably both

youre just a typical jester, its not hard to make foids laugh doesnt mean anything.

Obviously they Fake It,like when you joke with them to make them laugh,you aré faking It,your hidden your rage against them,so Its very natural to Fake feelings.

Also autism Is mainly about low empathy and low IQ,that Is why they cant adapt to socializing,they have a very hard time learning social skills because Is difficult to them imitate other people.

Obviously they Fake It,like when you joke with them to make them laugh,you aré faking It,your hidden your rage against them,so Its very natural to Fake feelings.

Also autism Is mainly about low empathy and low IQ,that Is why they cant adapt to socializing,they have a very hard time learning social skills because Is difficult to them imitate other people.
Fuck my life no woman has ever showed interest they only faked it. After I get jaw surgery, orbital implants, chin implant, fillers for skin, and canthoplasty all these bitches will finally start liking me.