Do I have average or above average jawline? And do I have low set or high set cheekbones?

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5799, Yerico7, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
Why you censoring your eyes we've seen them b4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Above average.

The average person’s jaw/chin is dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, pizza, Effortless and 4 others
all your pics are frauded
we all saw you unfrauded

your chin is smaller and your jawline is bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, StephIsCold, Yerico7 and 8 others
Really good jawline and chin tbh high t
Masculine jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10042
all your pics are frauded
we all saw you unfrauded

your chin is smaller and your jawline is bad

Pardon? Where are the unfrauded pictures?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
High ramus and high genial angle, coupled with barely any definition (the lines from the light don't count) make your jawline incel-tier.

TL;DR: It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and AscendingHero
High ramus and high genial angle, coupled with barely any definition (the lines from the light don't count) make your jawline incel-tier.

TL;DR: It's over.

Could it be because of camera distortion?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12758
Could it be because of camera distortion?

View attachment 1047325

View attachment 1047326

It does not look incel tier from sides.

View attachment 1047323
I am guessing yes because you look much better in these pics, especially the third one.

You have a good jawline, and ngl you probably know this. Take this validation none the less and stop making retarded threads with questions you already know the answer to or latest should know the answer too with your post count/time online.

BTW, RATINGS ISN'T THAT FAR DOWN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10185
I am guessing yes because you look much better in these pics, especially the third one.

You have a good jawline, and ngl you probably know this. Take this validation none the less and stop making retarded threads with questions you already know the answer to or latest should know the answer too with your post count/time online.

BTW, RATINGS ISN'T THAT FAR DOWN.
JFL sounds kinda jealous and bitter ngl lmfao

above average but unfortunately u have moon esque low zygos

:/ Damn.. so my cheekbones arent good? I wish had better cheekbones.. they are so attractive.

Too ethnic, downward arab/paki nose

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
How is my cheek bones? Average?
decent width, but the hollow cheeks are only apparent bc you're lean+lightining. Above Average zygos but nun special tbh

• +1
decent width, but the hollow cheeks are only apparent bc you're lean+lightining. Above Average zygos but nun special tbh

I will take it over recession... thank for analyses.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
:/ Damn.. so my cheekbones arent good? I wish had better cheekbones.. they are so attractive.
they need to be higher, more mass, more width, & more saggital protrusion

Last edited:
  • +1
Pretty good, mirin that skin

Pretty good, mirin that skin

I started to use shit tons of product... SKIN Moisture,, eye moisture,, Soap, Sun screen, Epiduo acne gel... Cucumber in eye.... and some face mask.. My mom thinks IM girl NOW. but my skin is shining.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Yeah... tHIS must be above average. .. mine is is too fat.

View attachment 1047366
that's prolly chad tier, prolly chadlite if u take into account the clenching, biting, lightning, etc. Hee has very good zygoma width, he could do with a bit more anterior projection and height

• +1
+Dorsal Hump (Indication of shitty genectic recombination & recessed maxila) IT'S OVER

Thankfully im not that recessed but yeah my maxilla is recessed lill bit.. I think my nose is more like genetic than cause of recession.. All of my bros have same nose shape.. Both my parents have big ass nose.

Last edited:
Thankfully im not that recessed but yeah my maxilla is recessed. .. Decent side profile with nose job. My father and mother both hAD big nose.. My brothers and I have similar nose.

View attachment 1047385
Yes ur malars are recessed saggitaly and need more width. Orbitals are recessed and u need facial upswing and forward growth. High Tier Normie, Chadlite with some softmaxxing, not too shabby ngl.

Yes ur malars are recessed saggitaly and need more width. Orbitals are recessed and u need facial upswing and forward growth. High Tier Normie, Chadlite with some softmaxxing, not too shabby ngl.

When you talk about recessed malars do you mean these?

I was referring to the malar as in cheekbone rather than the malar fat pad and infraorbital area

my orbitals looks normal?

but you can see I dont have sign of orbital recession... Usually people that have orbital recession they have those lines I posted before.

my orbitals looks normal?

here im squinting

but you can see I dont have sign of orbital recession... Usually people that have orbital recession they have those lines I posted before.

View attachment 1047407
U have a neutral orbital vector and obv have a good skincare routine and get decent sleep. But ur orbitals are still recessed, ur supraorbitals are considerably recessed and so is ur infraorbitals. In a terachad high t eye area the lower eye area would almost be completely covered by bone or at least the infraorbitals would pass the globe of the eye considerably, plus ur frauding in both pics.

U have a neutral orbital vector and obv have a good skincare routine and get decent sleep. But ur orbitals are still recessed, ur supraorbitals are considerably recessed and so is ur infraorbitals. In a terachad high t eye area the lower eye area would almost be completely covered by bone or at least the infraorbitals would pass the globe of the eye considerably, plus ur frauding in both pics.

Yeah now I see it..... but chico also have same kind of recession? It seems common problem?

quite frankly its over

Yeah now I see it..... but chico also have same kind of recession? It seems common problem?

View attachment 1047428
Yes he does have the same recession dude doesn't even have a hint of glabella or frontal sinus, looks effiminate asf. It's generally caused by low t, lack of exercise and proper bone development. Mainly hormones and lifestyle. Genes and Skull Phenotype also plays a big role in the development of the supraorbital ridge

• +1
Yes he does have the same recession dude doesn't even have a hint of glabella or frontal sinus, looks effiminate asf. It's generally caused by low t, lack of exercise and proper bone development. Mainly hormones and lifestyle. Genes and Skull Phenotype also plays a big role in the development of the supraorbital ridge

Probably sitting too much in fucking PC.. fuck.

do you actually own kebab franchise or these are all jokes?

• Woah
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
why then? youre chadpreet

I had many opportunities in youth but I was shy as fuck...+ my family is religious...but I can still can get women easily by family connection. My time is ticking.. I need probably marry some ethnic girl soon.

I had many opportunities in youth but I was shy as fuck...+ my family is religious...but I can still can get women easily by family connection. My time is ticking.. I need probablly marry some girls soon.
how old are you then? 19?

bro its time to get laid then with this face, youre missing out on life
I AGREE. I only have 10 years before my youth ends.... but Im lucky that I STILL have good hairline and decent collagen.

I AGREE. I only have 10 years before my youth ends.... but Im lucky that I STILL have good hairline and decent collagen.
whats your type? short and thicc whites? download tinder and nut in some snowbunnies ded srs, when will you change avi/?

whats your type? short and thicc whites? download tinder and nut in some snowbunnies ded srs, when will you change avi/?

I like almost everything but.... being fatass is big no no.